Paris in Close Shave in Hawaii

7/3/2007 12:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The elegance that is Paris Hilton took a sunbath yesterday in Hawaii, trying to get that all-over Crotchertone tan.

Spreading out a towel (and her legs) to enjoy the full effects of the Hawaiian sun (and breeze), the distinguished heiress/ex-con checked her e-mail while getting her infamous figure baked.

After her travails in jail, it's nice to see her back in the pink.

dude

Is it just me or does the photo look fake?

wth

paris smoking pot , paris you are such a true braindead fool. you are a drug addict. people like you with your drug habit which I saw on video. you are such a lame ass loser . hope you never ever show your darn face on tele again. you are so so , a ---- loser in life, money can you buy you a lot , but the " lot" is people using you for a laugh . the rest of the 99.999% looks at you as a nobody a big zero. get help you drug addict. their are children that think you've a brain. paris seek help . and don't ever show yourself on tele again.

Mr. Bean

PALECROTCH !!!

Sarah Silverman SUCKS!

It seems like the stories regarding Paris are changing in tone. Are you now on the outs with Paris TMZ?

Jimbo

If you had cameras following your every move, you would get cought in some embarassing shots as would we all!

Spanky

The good thing about it being that shaved/waxed is you don't get hair in your teeth.

SARAHHH

WELL, I AM DEF. NOT A PARIS HILTON FAN, BUT GIVE HER A BREAK....SHE IS ON VACATION AND DIDNT CARE WHO WAS WATCHING, SHE NEEDS TO HAVE A WEE-BIT OF PRIVACY AND TMZ WENT WAY OVER THE LIMIT HERE. I AM TOTALLY SICKEND...WOW!

cheddar

Her parents must be so proud----although airing it out is probably needed---

tiana

You guys are disgusting. What you used a zoom lense!!!! She probably had no idea you took this picture. How low can you get!!!

Rosie the chauvinist

I almost have no words for the tasteless tackiness that is TMZ today.

Perhaps what is wrong with society really is the media. Only a few years ago, a photographer would not have taken such a photo nor would any publication publish it, out of respect for the subject and the public.

You show us today that you have no respect for Paris and indeed no respect for us as readers.

Did you forget that AOL provides service to families?

I'm glad someone rated this mess R. I just wish it meant something.

(I'm pretty sure Paris wants her "thank you" letter and drawing back now, Harvey.)

firecrotch

#4 you rock. Seems like Valtrex is working. Their stock's probably gonna go up... see I knew it would not take very long for her to get back to her old slutty ass self.

Mr. Bean

PALECROTCH !!!

montana mike

what happened to i'm tired of being the dumb blonde--yea, though i walk through the valley of the shadow of death--that looks like death valley to me. i want to be a role model for young girls--young girls--
DON'T DO THIS

wth

paris is a universal whore . she is a drunk / drug addict . prove me wrong .

baby girl

That doesn't even look like her!