Paris in Close Shave in Hawaii

7/3/2007 12:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The elegance that is Paris Hilton took a sunbath yesterday in Hawaii, trying to get that all-over Crotchertone tan.

Spreading out a towel (and her legs) to enjoy the full effects of the Hawaiian sun (and breeze), the distinguished heiress/ex-con checked her e-mail while getting her infamous figure baked.

After her travails in jail, it's nice to see her back in the pink.

smilesarefree

she's a man baby.

maxii

WELL SHE DID SAY SHE WILL START DOING CHARITY WORK SO HERE,S THE FIRST LOOK AT HER CHARITY WORK

whoa!!!!

AND SHE DOESN'T KNOW THAT THERE IS A CAMERA TAKING PICTURES!!! What a nasty scank-ass-ho

Vermari

More disgusting to me is the photographer who took the picture. When is this all going to stop.

give me a break,,

oh for gosh sakes, leave her alone,, she is just tanning,, everyone tans this way,, she is not doing anything wrong.. she has on her clothes,, and this is a site you see on every beach in the world,, it's just the ones that look at it that see it,, if u are not a crotch looker u will not see this stuff,, Stop crapping on Paris,, she is not bothering anyone,, just trying to get a damn tan,,, geeezz,, bunch of loozers!!!!!
btw,,,,
TMZ ROCKZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michael

Jealous, Jealous

Cheryl

Nothing like letting it all hang out. Hate those shoes she is wearing. Definitely not beachwear.

I Still Can't Stand That Skank

So that's what that smell was. And here I am wondering why Hawaii would have an open-air sewage dump. LOL, what a skank.

wth

Tanning my ass, I saw her on home videos using drugs , with her own words and face and action on cam . this botch better sign out from the media soon, or else I hope people sue her , for some have kids that her following this loser habits....

DottieDame

TMZ many people relax and suntan this way. You deliberately took this shot from this angle you perverts! Let her relax and stay away from her. More celebrity stalking TMZ? Isn't it sad that you make your money this way? Most people stalking a women and taking pictures of their crotches at the beach would be arrested! I sure wish that law applied to paparazzi!

katmoon

TMZ has stooped to a all time low!!!!!!!!!!
This is a woman on her vacation trying to relax. It's like she's still in jail, unable to be herself.
Imagine someone following you around ready to take a picture of any move you make.
TMZ you are disgusting!!!!!

Dan R

Its pretty disgusting that TMZ would even bring this picture, and the
pap taking it should be fed to the sharks for it.

That being said, I love her shoes - although it puzzles me a bit. She's wearing shoes on
the beach?!?

She's still pretty hot though...

MrParisHilton

Who, you are right. The picture is FAKE!!

caveman

is that my car keys poking out of that hole? was wandering where i left them.

tycobbwannabe

CHECK OUT PARIS SMOKING A CRACK PIPE LIKE A PRO ON THESMOKINGGUN.COM AND SO WHAT IF IT IS LEGAL IN AMSTERDAM. SHE TOLD LARRY KING SHE NEVER USED DRUGS