Tori Spelling: INNsufferable!

7/3/2007 1:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tori SpellingTori Spelling is following in her late TV mogul dad Aaron's tiny footsteps and learning how to create lots of drama -- behind the scenes!

Well placed sources tell TMZ that Tori was a total terror while shooting promos for the second season of her Oxygen "reality" series, "Tori & Dean: Inn Love." We're told the new mom was more than two hours late to the set and would not interact with other actors. Post-partum aggression! Sources say Tori was annoyed by the cast because they "looked too good." Oh the gall! Apparently, motherhood isn't agreeing with her!

On-set sources tell TMZ that Tori then insisted she shoot her scenes separately from other actors and against a green screen. The "good-looking" cast were then forced to wait around (past the 7:30 PM wrap time) for Tori's shoot to end, so they could begin to do their scenes against the green screen. All of which would be combined in post-production and edited to look like they were one big happy family. Hmmm. Sound familiar?

A rep for Tori told TMZ that there were two separate stages, and "Tori was on-set at 8:00 AM. The shoot was always intended to include the green screens. " As far as Tori saying the other actors "looked too good," Tori's rep added, "That is absolutely ridiculous."

A rep for Oxygen also reiterated to TMZ, "This story is totally false."

Paparazzi Punks

You sure added your two cents for Paris. Speak about your own daughter you pathetic horse looking Hag!

in the know

Tori knows how she met her husband. She is afraid he will do the same thing to her and he probably will. She just had a baby and does not like how she looks. This marriage won't last long... they never do when they were built on lies and deceit.

Ricky Rockhardo

Horse face Tori Bad Spelling

DANI

TNZ,

THANKS FOR TAKING DOWN THE "SIT AND SPIN"

GOOD JOB!

HIGH FIVE.

DANI

Opps..

*SORRY FOR THE TYPO'

Ricky Rockhardo

Dean is a queef too

smitty

This is what happens when someone starts picking up a little fame (AGAIN). I bet when she was down-n-out and desperate to be "famous" again, she wasn't acting like this.

whoa!!!!

it wouldn't matter what the others looked like, TORI SPELLING IS UGLY !!! Always has been

ivy

Before all you hater's trash tori I will tell you a story, I am doing a fundraiser for a friend's son with cancer. I contacted tori and her brother for a picture for it. THEY both got in touch right away and were so kind I am glad there are caring souls in this world. They were NOT spoiled as you want to believe. I wish there were more kids in hollywood such as tori and randy. Candy and Aaaron raised unspoiled caring kids.

Robert

Looks like miss 90210 has an appetite.

Tangie

I usually try not to cut others looks down, but I have to say this before I go nuts......Tori Spelling is butt ugly. Ultra nasty . Her hubby married her because he thought one day she would get daddy's money. Her personality is horid, she has the "I'm entitled" attitude. She ran down this guys first wife to get him, and she is a rotton actress. There is nothing I like about her whatsoever. Waht goes around, comes around, man stealer! Wow, I feel a whole lot better now.

jannyt

I will not be watching the Tori Spelling reality show. I do not plan to watch anything that she is involved with and I will not buy the products of sponsors who advertise on her show. Tori has little or no talent and really is not entertaining so there is no need to watch because she is a good actress. Since she also doesn't do reality very well (trashing her mother, stealing a man who had just started the adoption of an infant daughter- what a catch he is! - ) there is no need to watch her reality show either. Bottom line, the lady is a loser in every way that I can think of so I am JUST NOT INTERESTED !!

tuna marie

candy needs to write her dopey daughter a letter.

Your'e Fired!

...............Maybe things aren't as "perfect" as she would make us think!?!?.................Lets see, Steal another woman's husband, get preggers, leave your husband....Yea, that will be rewarded from the Great Guy in the Sky, NOT! What goes around, comes around....Won't last...Thats for sure!!!!

Dee

Hey #13 - contacted Tori for a picture and she obliged, huh? Hello??? As long as there's something in it for her, get the 'picture'?

She is absolutely a spoiled rich kid. Ugly too. Course Daddy was no looker, but Candy could see all the beauty (and $$$) within.

Tori's husband is a Candy - - should be interesting. Can't wait to see 'Tori & Dean: Inn Love'......yeah, right.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments