The Atonement of Britney -- Or, Whatever

7/5/2007 4:03 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears makes a bald move once again.
Britney Spears
On her official website, she posted a note apologizing to a paparazzo for her furious pre-rehab, head-shaved umbrella attack. She explains that her act was part of a "stunt" while preparing her "character" for a "roll" (sic) in a movie. "I take all my rolls (sic) very seriously and got a little carried away," justified the formerly hotheaded pop wreck. "Unfortunately, I didn't get the part," reveals the Britz.

The website also asks her most diehard fans (is there anyone left?) to help name her upcoming album. The choices? "Omg is Like Lindsay Lohan Like Okay Like," "What if the Joke is on You," "Down boy," "Integrity," and "Dignity."

Britney rolls on!

bye bye brit!

Oh, Britney... I hope by chance you read this. You NEED HELP, my dear. No one thinks you're funny anymore. We all feel sorry for you... but moreover~ we feel sorry for your children. Don't you understand that all of your idiotic ramblings make you look insane? Is this the type of attention that you seek? Why don't you move far away with your "boo boos" and try acting like a mother for once! Please... just go away... maybe (gasp!) go back to school and learn to use the correct spelling of words like "roll" vs "role". You've become a joke.

WE KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT OPRI!

DEAR BRITNEY,

YOU NEED TO GET SOME HELP FOR YOUR CONFUSED HEAD!
YOU WERE JUST ACTING WHILE TRYING TO BEAT THE LIFE OUT OF THE PHOTOGRAPHER?!
MAN, I HOPE NO ONE DOES THAT TO ME WHILE I AM WORKING!
ONLY WHEN YOU FACE HE REAL FACTS, WILL YOU BEGIN THE HEALING PROCESS.
SADLY, I THINK YOU WILL END UP JUST LIKE ANNA NICOLE, AND MARILYN MONROE.

No one knows this better than K-Fed!!!!!! he is stalling the divorce, so he can still be legally married to you when you die!!!!!

SO THE CHOICE IS YOURS, BRITNEY--LIFE, AND YOU GET TO SEE YOUR KIDS GROW UP
OR
DEATH AND YOUR LOWLIFE HUSBAND GETS THE KIDS, YOUR FORTUNE, AND THE HOS HE WILL SHARE IT WITH!!!!
OH, AND ONE OF THOSE SKANKS WILL BE RAISING YOUR BOYS!
JUST THINK ABOUT THAT--BECAUSE IT MAY VERY WELL COME TRUE WITHIN A YEAR!

Tangie

Britney Spears is mentally ill. No, seriously. She is gonna blow.

lucky

Girls got major issues

glo

I am still a fan of Britney's, however, I think she's going through a hard time. I think she should perform in the small clubs like she's doing - just not yet- all of this is so rushed. She just got out of rehab, is going through a divorce and has 2 young children. All the while living under publics' eye. No of course she's not normal- she spent her teenage years being famous, not getting to do the 'normal' stuff that you need to do to become mature- Money isn't everything- I think she should give it a year, lay low, get all her stuff settled and resurface. I think she still has a lot of fans- They'll be there in a year or 2.

redheadisnotdead

What an idiot. Seriously, she was never that talented or interesting or pretty in the first place.
I think she was just in the right place at the right time.

Boo, she sucks, let's not post anything else about her ever. And please, for sanity's sake, no more comebacks!

Charlotte

She humiliates herself daily but the jokes on us? Forget rehab this girl needs to be committed.

kiki

ARE YOU SMARTER THAN A 5TH GRADER? NOOOOO YOU AREN'T. My Lord, how sad it that! What a waist! Oops I mean waste!

KATIE

TMZ, how could you fail to mention the other super wacko part of her post???????? At the end, she eludes to her thoughts on her mother's parenting/grandparenting skills!!!!!!!

KATIE

All American Girl

NUT JOB!!!

Zenophobe Alien

Lila is a fake. Lila has a split personality.

Marvelissa

You can tell she was educated in Louisiana. Will someone please tell her that a "roll" different from a "role". Somebody give this poor girl a dictionary!

Tangie

I'm just so sorry. I can't help it! I have problems!

Nance

SHe just got out of Rehab???? where have I been ..I didn't know that...I thought they were trying to get her to GO TO REHAB.....Again, I say Brittney go home to your family befor it's to late.....for you and the boys...!