Carolla on Kimmel:

'You Know He's Gay, Right?'

7/7/2007 2:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Comedian Adam Carolla kidded about friend Jimmy Kimmel's hidden homosexual tendencies while waiting for his car in front of Mr. Chow. "You know he's gay, right?" said Carolla of his "Man Show" co-host. "How do you think I got on the Man Show?"

So where does Kimmel's girlfriend Sarah Silverman fit in to Carolla's big gay conspiracy? "You mean Silverbeard," he quipped. "Okay, hes bi. He's curious. And obviously she's a lesbian," he added.

Democrats are evil

There is just something about this guy that makes the hair stand on the back of my neck. He was perfect for the Man show but that was it. He's the kind of guy that buys a hooker on a regular basis I wood bet. If Kimmel is a Bisexual, at least he doesn't talk about it like most obnoxious gays do.

Christine

C'mon TMZ - you could at least spell his last name correctly ... CAROLLA!

Fred Flintstone

Barney and me once dressed up as women. We quite liked it.

amanda

"There are plenty of good, kind-hearted men on TV. Women of the world...please support the "good guys" and boycott the sponsors of the "creep guys." Women have more buying power than the guys do...just ask Imus. "

AGREES

Laurel

Adam Corolla asked me for a quarter one night in a 7-11. I looked at his baby blue BMW then threw a quarter on the counter. It made me feel superior! LMAO!

me

They had his morning radio show running here in Phoenix for a while but it bombed and they took it off the air. I listened a few times and he really wasnt very funny. He whines a lot and has an ego the size of Texas, get over yourself Adam, you're not funny.

Renscout

Do you people realize who he is married too?

Triple Love

Adam is Jimmy's friend, right?
No doubt Adam considers calling someone gay an insult.
In this day in age..why is it okay to call someone gay or bi? Kidding or not.
Has he not heard of Isiah Washington?
I guess there is a valid reason why Jimmy has a hit talk show, and Adam is struggling.
Mean never = success.

MOM

#8 No who is he married too??????????

me

#8..........who cares who he's married to.

BOEING 787

I don't know, but I did like the Man Show, but the ending credits was my favorite part.

Anthony

What makes Adam even funnier are peoples asinine reactions like those above.

Just remember, you can't pretend to be funny.

Angie

Who is number 1? Adam Carolla!

Me love you Adam, big sexy man!

here's a thought

Adam is telling the truth. I don't think he's joking about any of it. Kimmel is gay and so is his beard with the gorilla nostrils.

Ra