Carolla on Kimmel:

'You Know He's Gay, Right?'

7/7/2007 2:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Comedian Adam Carolla kidded about friend Jimmy Kimmel's hidden homosexual tendencies while waiting for his car in front of Mr. Chow. "You know he's gay, right?" said Carolla of his "Man Show" co-host. "How do you think I got on the Man Show?"

So where does Kimmel's girlfriend Sarah Silverman fit in to Carolla's big gay conspiracy? "You mean Silverbeard," he quipped. "Okay, hes bi. He's curious. And obviously she's a lesbian," he added.

v

He's just goofing

ilona

C'mon people they are like best buddies...duh

I love Adam!

Jimmy is one of his best friends and they love to joke that it would have been perfect if they were both gay.

Adam makes fun of all the self important celebrities out there and he's not afraid to poke fun of himself on his show. He's married and has twins.

Adam & Jimmy '08!

missmel

I love Sarah Silverman!

CanadaLovesAdam

So im listening to Carolla online and they discussed this post on TMZ so I had to check it out.

Are you guys kidding me? Listen to Adam's show for a week (www.adamcarolla.com) and then make me a list of 5 comedians who are more adherently, naturally funnier then Adam and post it here. I can' wait.

jason

Carolla's show is HILARIOUS. 4hrs of straight up, improvised comedy everyday. He blows away any "comedian" out there. Him and Kimmel are friends are neighbors practically, they goof on each other all the time

miko

I can't believe that a) people don't realize Adam is joking here and b) so many people who obviously don't get his humor are ripping on him.

Adam is brilliant, if you don't like him, you just aren't getting his humor.

Stacyr

I'd almost buy the Kimmel is gay story except for the fact that his ex wife and home were the feature home on a TLC home show about turning an old home back into to an old home-- Jimmy and his ex were married at the time, they lived in a 1930's tudor style home, and he showed up at the end of the show and commented on how nice the house was after remodeling.

Elliot

Adam needs to have Minka on his show more often. That'll straighten him out fast.

Monica

I love Adam Carolla. I enjoy his rants, insights, humor, and anything else he has to say, People who don't get his humor or like him are not smart enough to understand what he is saying. Listen to his show in the mroning, hear him talk about the world around you, as well as his kids, life, friends and you will not think ill of him. Of course Jimmy's not gay you guys are morons for even thinking Adam was serious. Lynette is beautiful! I hope his morning show comes out to minnesota, we need good talk show radio out here!!!

paceman

he is the champ - even while waiting for his car better than others when they are "on air"...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3