A Tale of Two Matts

7/9/2007 1:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Two Matts went jogging this weekend. Can you spot the difference? It's not easy to look McConaugheylicious!

A pasty and bedraggled Matthew Perry put on his best TJ Maxx shorts and went running in Malibu, while another Matt across the city put on his iPod and a headband and revealed his golden form for the world to swoon over. Woof.

Matt McC never fails to delight with his tanned, worked-out six pack, while Matt P's white legs frightened even hardened paparazzi.

At least the former "Friend" spared our eyes by keeping his shirt on!

James Stouffer

Doing well in his sobriety....TBS, very funny. He has the best drugs at his house in Bel Aire. I outta know. Ask his pediatrician, Jon D Kivitz. He just needs to use David Bromstad a little moor often to work off his fat. Seriously.

James Stouffer
954-218-9511

Just my opinion

McConaugheylicious!
You are damned right!!!!!!

Wow!!!!

Me

I really wish TMZ would leave people alone just because they are white. I'm very white, and it's because I'm naturally that way and I chose not to end up with skin cancer which is common in my family. When is TMZ going to start making fun of people for being black? I don't see the difference...

MemphisFred

I don't know how in the world Perry is running in those shoes without laces anyway!

give the dog a bone

.....M. Perry been shooting a movie in a cave for the last 6 months???

Cynic

Oh, Mr. McConaughey, what tight abs you have.....YUMMMM!

Petite

Putting those two side-by-side just makes McConaugheylicious look that much more edible!!!

Brian

Please help, I am homeless .
My paypal account is lifepreserver@mts.net

Will pay back any amount double when on my feet , which is in the next month !!

colleen

I would pick a sense of humor and a shower any day. You keep up the good work Matt P.
Hopefully Matt M will head to the drugstore and get some Ban!
We will miss Studio 60.

moma

i couldn't care less how white M.P. is, my question is, why on earth would he ever go jogging in those shoes?!?!?!?!

boredatwork

At least we know M. Perry is working on himself & not sitting on his behind! Comparing him to the "dreambod" McC. is cruel & unfair, not many can measure up to his level of hotness.

Manda

Matt M. might be fine, but the whole no deodorant thing really turns me off. No wonder he can only date European chicks who don't wear deodorant either. Can you imagine how bad he must smell if he is working up that much sweat. Nice to look at but I don't ever want to get too close!

Christie

I know I am one of the few but I wold take Matthew Perry over Matthew McConaughey any day!

Whippet Good

I'd rather do Perry than McConaughey any day of the week, TMZ. Although I wouldn't do either because I am married. But truly, Perry's not in bad shape and he's got a brain. McC's only got those abs and it ain't enough to get me interested!

Tangie

Matt is hot, for sure, but it seems like the guy is super obsessive about working out. I never see him in anything....or is exercising his new job?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments