Vinnie Chases Some Tail

7/9/2007 3:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Cameras snapped "Entourage" star Adrian Grenier at the beach yesterday -- Aquaman to the rescue!

Grenier got wet with a couple of bitches in the surf, then frolicked along the shore a precocious kid and well-bodied blonde. Though Grenier's shirtless chest looked pretty good, it's clear he's no Mark Wahlberg, the muscled former Funky Buncher on whom Adrian's "Entourage" character Vincent Chase is loosely based.

"Entourage" is still shooting ... so maybe he's just chubbing up for some Pablo Escobar re-shoots.

Tangie

This dude "frolicking" on the beach is news? WTF, TMZ! Is this a celeb news site or what? Such stupid little writings all the damn time. Give me a job there, I can get more interesting stuff than this.

Mikey

MANOREXIA.............................

Sydney Bristol

They had to plug him after last night's half hour commercial on HBO. TMZ, American Express, Lexus, Starbucks, Winstons (nightclub). I'm sure there are more.

gettheboysawayfromher

TMZ, WHAT DID YOU SAID GRENIER GOT WET WITH A COUPLE OF BITCHES IN THE SURF. IMUS GOT FIRED FOR A SIMILIAR WORD ABOUT BLACK WOMEN, YOU SHOULD BE FIRED ALSO ASAP.
HOW DARE YOU CALL WOMEN BITCHES I HOPE SOMEONE IN LAW READS WHAT YOU SAID AND YOU GET IN BIG TROUBLE AND WHOEVER WROTE IT SHOULD BE FIRED.

Katerina

"Grenier got wet with a couple of bitches in the surf....."

Raise the lingo up a bit TMZ. You're not in the 8th grade anymore.

Rocky

sarhrajane

WTF, TMZ. Is someone in a bad mood over there today? Every story today has ripped on someone (more harshly and with more bad puns than usual), been a sexist (even for you guys) and been poorly worded and/or tasteless. I guess someone pissed in your writing staff's cornflakes this morning, huh?

I know, I know...gotta' keep it "edgy" to compete in the blogosphere, right?

judy

It looks like some of the readers are in bad moods today. Lighten up.

Harvey Weinstein Goldfarb

I like how TMZ makes it look as if he's checking out her ass when he's really looking at the dog.

TMZ, you guys are the best leeches in the world! Manipulate on!