"Apprentice" Star Fires "Extreme" Hubby

7/10/2007 8:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Extreme Makeover" dentist Dr. Bill Dorfman and his bride, "Apprentice" contestant Jennifer Murphy could not bridge the gap and have split after just one year of marriage.

In documents filed Monday in Los Angeles County Superior Court and obtained by TMZ, Murphy -- who Donald Trump once called "one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen" -- cites irreconcilable differences as the reason for the bust-up.

Mrs. Dorfman, a former Miss Oregon, met the toothy doc at the 2004 Miss USA Pageant, where she was competing. The couple began dating a year later when Dorfman hired Murphy to star in a tooth whitening ad. The couple has no children.

A rep for Dr. Dorfman had no comment.

Izzy

Wow, it's too bad that, nowadays, marriage in Hollywood seems to be a convenience to just see how big a piece of the pie no-name losers like Ms. Murphy can get. She couldn't cut it in
The Apprentice, and of course, now she's trying to cut her slice of the pie with a divorce. Twisted.

As for pretty, well, her teeth.

annab

i don't think she is THAT pretty, but if trump does maybe whats her name should be worried.

annab

does anyone think trump's daughter is pretty? i think she is a fugly as her father. just her luck she would have to look like him......puke, gag, hurl

JEZ

Divorce is like changing a partner..no biggy anymore..

marriage is the biggu now...

lolol

lucky

ah news flash.. this isnt trumps daughter

KP

And we care about this . . . why??

Ace

I hear that Stephen Colbert's new Tek Jansen comic is being released tomorrow and that, ironically, Roger Ailes of Fox News is one of Tek's biggest fans. So perhaps Colbert will get a guest interview soon on Fox.

Marcy

I think I saw an item in a show about them maybe a year ago; she was showing her new house with the dentist in Beverly Hills and saying that now when she goes to a store and is asked for her address, she can say "Beverly Hills 90210." Was that them or some other couple? She looked very pretty in that show but it did seem like she married for money and the BH home/lifestyle though. I'm not sure if it was them. Does anyone remember?

MacGuffin

I went to Dr. Dorfman's Century City office. And was a client for a year.

Was very unimpressed with him as a dentist, but he is a brilliant marketer.

Went elsewhere.

bobbybaby

Once again,

DOES ANYONE CARE???????????????????

uniformsformilitarypersonnelonly

Hope she milked him for veneers, bleaching, crowns, bridges, fillings, root canals, and a lifetime supply of toothbrushes, toothpaste, flouride and floss.

stacey

To Comment #9...
yes, that was them. and i agree....seems like that is all she really cared about. My mom and I both commented on that when we saw it last year.

brian scott miller

Jackass and total ass make ass's of them selvesssss jump in the river!

paytheprice

Dorfman makes his patients look like Mr. Ed; his work is terrible, his attitude worse, and his ego as big as all outdoors.

He gets what he deserves; I hope she takes him for the mother-lode.

If it wasn't for that show, he'd be nobody.

Oh, yeah, and Zoom sucks!

Julie

My Sister worked for Dr. Dorfman. The women (employees) there were total Bee-otches! Especially the office manager she acted like she owned the place a total sleaze ball. She made up lies about her and got her fired, Dr. Dorfman has no back bone, he doesn't even know what his staff does behind his back(his never there). I told my Sister pray real hard and look paybacks a Bitch. His practice sucks. The only people that go there are snobs I could go on saying a whole lot of gossip( I better not). I want to wish t he best for Ms. Murphy!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments