Polaroid Rage at the Beach

7/10/2007 11:36 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The stars hit sunny beaches of Malibu for a series of star-studded summertime festivities at the second annual Polaroid Beach House.
Click to view!
Everyone's favorite instant picture company is sponsoring the multi-million beachfront estate for six weeks. Vacay! Celebrities and VIPs enjoy private dinner parties, exclusive events, BBQs, clambakes and beachside activities at the estate.

Grab your sunblock and check out all the fun!

Lenn K.

I know there are slow days and anything can be news if you make it, but this is not news!!!!

Zenophobe Alien

Picture myself in malibu. HMMMM. Why?

Diggs

Could Lindsay please buy a new pair of shorts?!?!?!

huh

Lindsay's mom is a MILF>>>>

M OM

I 'LD

L IKE to

F ORGET

Teresa

Well I guess I am out of touch because I don't recognize any of those people. Are we supposed to know them? Are they celebrities? I frankly don't understand all the fascination with celebrities. They are just people. They may be talented. I like to watch movies and listen to music but I really don't care about their personal lives. Do they care about mine? I don't think so. What is the deal? It is so weird.

Denise

sad to think polaroid needs to spend money on celebrities for 6 WEEKS!!! what about the poor kids who are stuck in a city all summer? maybe the money can be better spent since celebrities can spend their own money to entertain themselves. makes me nauseous!!!! celebrities are NOTHING without the hard working people who spend their money seeing the movies, buying the CDs, etc...

butweiner

#7 Teresa, Why are looking at TMZ if you don't care about celebrities personal lives?

MIKE STARACE

HEY THAT GUY IN THE PICTURE WITH KEVIN CONNELLY IS CHRIS LUDWIGSON/CHRIS PASSELLO...HE IS THE RAT THAT USED TO OWN LIQUID CLUB IN SOUTH BEACH...HE RATTED ON ALL OF HIS BROOKLYN BUDDIES AND ALL OF HIS STATEN ISLAND BUDDIES...HE WAS ALSO THE MASTERMIND BEHIND A ROBBERY IN STATEN ISLAND THAT KILLED A MOTHER OF 3.........HOW CAN TMZ SUPPORT SOMONE LIKE THAT....HE IS A RAT..AND A KILLER....

stop the madness

Gee lohan is such a skank.sex sex is that whats on her mind24-7?

Your'e Fired!

..........Yup, Lindsay's a Bi-girl................

Lysette

"Stars at the Beach" ... meaning celebrities and then there's a shot of some guy named Calum who we only know of because he F'd Lindsay Lohan.

Pathetic. Get his nobody face off of there!

Dulci

A murderous Mafia associate who turned government informant in a bid to avoid life in prison has emerged from custody and landed in Los Angeles, where he was just photographed partying with celebrities at a Malibu beach house. As seen in the below photo, convicted felon Chris Paciello, 35, was snapped with "Entourage" star Kevin Connolly during a bash at the Polaroid Beach House.