TMZ Shoutout on "The View"

7/10/2007 3:33 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ hasn't done many stories on "The View" since Rosie ditched the coffeeklatsch -- but when they namedrop us, it's hard not to!

Alexandra Wentworth, comedian/actress wife of perky ABC newsman George Stephanopoulos, was guest co-host this morning, when the yentas tackled the subject of Katie Couric's move to CBS Evening News. As Babwa and the gang talked about how younger people don't watch news on television, Wentworth said she gets all the info she needs from "Jon Stewart, then I go to SNL and then I go to TMZ," leaving hubby Georgie off the list!

First "Entourage," then TIME names us one of the 25 sites they can't live without, and now "The View," -- this TMZ thing sho iz gettin' popular!

denise

Wow! Alex has let herself go. I watched the show and I was trying to figure out who she was and I couldn't figure it out to save my life. Now that I know it's her I am shocked. Stay out of the sun.

DeeDee

A couple of people commented on the bags under her eyes...I agree. They're too noticeable. If I was her I'd get them fixed, but I think she once said she was scared of surgery .

Cindy

I used to watch Alexandra doing stand-up many, many years ago- she was and still is hilarious to me. I have to wonder if most of the comments are from people who even watched her yesterday. She is so sarcastic and dry, maybe some thought she was serious. But, I would love for her to be there everyday. I hadn't seen her in years and wondered WEHT. Her reaction to being asked if she was 40 cracked me up.

paisley40

I had no idea who Alexandra was when The View aired. However, I found her co-hosting to be really funny and fresh. I liked her! I think she'd be a good candidate to fill the open seat. It was the first time since Rosie left that the show didn't feel quite so boring and lame.

John Denver Rules

#1 thanks for bringing up the under-eye thing. I have noticed that for years & it drives me CRAZY-FIX IT!!

Margo

TMZ ROCKS!!! I read it every day as it has all the info I need to keep me sane.

shry

No #14...My ritual is get up, get the kids up, start the coffee, feed the kids, get them ready, get myself ready and go to work. How nice for you. I usually don't have time to check my email until the weekend.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4