C-Love -- Celebrity Skin and Bones

7/13/2007 1:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Courtney Love's grandmother performed for a packed crowd at Hiro Ballroom in Manhattan last night. Oh, wait -- that IS Courtney Love. Nurse!

Love's skeleton, which turned 43 on Monday, rocked out with a few new tracks -- one of which is titled, "How Dirty Girls Get Clean."

Miss Love was then given her Metamucil, her Centrum Silver, and sent to bed. Goodnight, Nana!

Over It Already

So let me get this right - Paulina Rubio, shown on the same page today, has a 'golden booty', but looks like a damn anorexic.. and just a few stories later, you all criticize Ms. Love for being too thin. Could it be a case of 36 versus 43? Gimme a break. So I suppose my 138 lb., 5'7" frame would be considered obese? Your story writers' kill me...

Gia

I applaud her for getting clean, and the reviews of her new record are all positive. I don't know however why she radically changed her appearance with extensive plastic surgery.
I wish her well though.

sable

too fat or too thin...there is no pleasing the media. Thank God she is still alive and well for Frances Bean Cobain!!!! Leave Courtney alone! She looks fabulous for all she has been through in her life. Rock on Sista!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ORPHANS IN UNITED STATES NEEDS JUST AS MUCH HELP , STARTS AT "HOME ( USA )

LOOK AT THE SKIN , HANGING OFF HER ARM , EWWWW

CELEBS THINK THEY NEED TO BE SKINNY WHEN ACTUALLY THEY DONT .

THEY MUST STAY ON DRUGS AND EAT NO FOOD TO BE SKINNING LIKE .

START CALLING THEM .............SKIN AND BONES .........SKELETON .........

CJ

Who writes this crap? Fire them please. I can't stand Courtney Love, but I despise whoever writes this stuff more. Get a freakn' life and give us something good to read.

InMyHumbleOpinion

I am concerned about Courtney. The slack skin under her upper arms is not the result of healthy weight loss and exercise; it looks like what happens when there is rapid weight loss due to the use of some form of speed. This is not an insult; it's an observation.

efitz

She's clean & sober...give her that.
But, like so many Hollywood celebs:
Anorexicia=Publicity.

Cleonyc

Man that is DRUG ABUSE. SAD. I know plenty of women her age that are smoking! Its the Drugs, sad, sad, sad. I really hope she gets help, FAST. Its no longer romantic to die of drug overdoses when you are a Rock Star, its more pathetic.

tammie

Its messed up to talk about her weight. I think she looks great. Before she lost the weight, she was called fat and now that she has lost weight, its she has a eating disorder and must be on drugs. The lady can't please anyone.

nonnie

The song she was singing-"How Dirty Girls Get Clean" suits Courtney to the tee. To her fans who feel TMZ is picking on her, I would say--read the article about how she and her so called guests or party people trashed their hotel room in London. Does putting out cigarettes on poster beds and carpet ring a bell? I can only suggest, not accuse, but people who use drugs drop weight very quickly.

jake

If SOME people don't like the negative comments...TOO BAD! There are many negative things about Courtney and if she wants to get as much publicity as it is obvious that she craves, then she has to accept the negativity. She is quoted as saying"any publicity is good publicity". So get off the publicity train if you don't like where it takes you! She is a disgusting PIG and I think she should continue to lose weight until she DISAPPEARS!!!

Avamp1

I think she looks pretty damned good right now.

shry

This girl has been to hell and back. I personally think she looks too thin, but the media/TMZ will pick THE most unflattering picture to get "the story". #42 has Courtney done anything to you? Do you even know her? I don't know you, but from your comments, I think that YOU ARE A DISGUSTING PIG! That's it Kristen Pig.

MGS

I say keep it up, TMZ! That murdering whore should be in jail! When is she going to O.D. already????

Jay

Who knows what this woman has had to go through in life. Who are you to judge? Everyone looks good at 15, 16, 17, 18. Then life hits you like a ton of bricks and you don't have the time to go to a gym and work out 3 hours a day like some of the built like brick hollywood celebrities do. Some of us have real jobs. First she's too fat now you think she is too thin, gimme a break. Angelina Jolie is wayyy too skinny and thinks she is God's gift to the entire world. I don't see you criticizing her. You people make me sick. No wonder so many teenagers and women are screwed up and some die to satisfy what you people think is how one is supposed to look. Look at yourselves in the mirror and stop criticizing people!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments