DiCaprio Saves Earth, Harms Eyes

7/13/2007 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Leonardo DiCaprio really knows how to ride 'em! First models, now bikes!

The Oscarless greenie was seen on his two-wheeler in New York City's West Village, sporting a tragic fannypack, hideous cargo manpris, and his omnipresent cap and dark glasses. DiCaprio rode, nearly unrecognized, over to the Pink Tea Cup for some Southern eats.

Leo's green docu, "The 11th Hour," will be released next month -- clean up the environment, people! Stop wearing manpris!

Camilla

Hello from Sweden!

My name is Camilla and I live in och town call Hellsingborg in Sweden. I have try to reach Leo since 1993 then I saw him for the first time in What's Eating Gilbert Grape and I know then that he will be one of our biggest star. I have been struggle since then to find a address for him and today I know that Leo lives at N Beverly Glen Blvd California Usa but I dont have the full address. Can you please help my and find a address how is working in 2007?

If not, I thank you for your time and wish you a good day!

Best regards from Miss B in Sweden

Laura Scott

Miss B OMG! U actually have the street name of where Leonardo DiCaprio lives! OMG! That's great! I've been tryin to get in touch with him too! I've been tryin too get a home address from this other actor named Chris Evans who plays as the human torch in the Fantastic Four. I want too know where did you get that info about Leo's street from. Oh by the way, I want to tell you that there is a website that I heard about on the news yesterday. I's caledd intelius.com. I'ts a website where you can find personal info on any one in the world. All you have to do is to type in the person's name and then click search, BUT the bad thing about it is is that you have to pay money when you want to see the person's home address etc.. I hope that this info was really helpful to you. If you find Leonardo DiCaprio's home address and find Chris Evans home address etc. Can you please send it to me? Thanks

Ace

I've heard that Leonardo DiCaprio will be starring in a Christmas film called "Santaland Diaries" for ABC Family Channel this December, based on a David Sedaris short story about a naughty department store elf.

truthbetold

What is wrong with you people? Are you jealous? I do not see anything wrong with the way Leo is dressed, just another summer outfit. I think it is great that he rides his bike around town, more people should follow his example! So stop making fun of him!

samesmurphy

He's leading by example. One little thing that not only a wealthy celebrity can do, but also the regular guy and gal on the street. I think he deserves a lot of respect for riding a bike down a busy NYC street and we should all try to follow his example and cut back on the activities that gobble up our natural resources and destroy our environment. Good job!

Terry

I can take all religions and or beliefs and find parts of their teachings that I find incredibly bizarre.
I don't use that to gage a person as a whole nor do I use their beliefs, political affiliation or global warming trend hoping to rate their acting ability's.
I have to keep that out of my entertainment choices or I'd not be able to watch anything ever.

Flo1

You people are what's wrong with this world! Do you honestly have nothing better to do with your lives than make fun of those who are actually trying to make the world a better place?! First of all, how many of YOU are willing to ride a bike ANYWHERE, let alone NYC and in such hot weather?! Secondly, are you all sitting there, typing in your formal-wear? There is absolutely nothing wrong with anything Leo is wearing! Get a life, people, and leave those of us who do, ALONE!

Go Leo

Those are cargo shorts, everybody wears them.

gagal

Well Said, the Real truth, could not have said it better myself.

Lynn

I am SO sick of Leo! I already resent him for shoving his horrendous political views down the publics' throat...now I have to listen to him talk about going green every day! Give me a break. You know on CNN the other day they had an actual scientist (the guy works for NASA) and he stated (and this is FACT) that most of the warming we have seen happened before 1940! That's right - 67 years ago...well before Leo was even born or jet-setting around the world in fuel-guzzling private jets. So, Leo wants to tell me to recycle more, I think I'll start my taking my aluminum cans and ramming them up his a$$. Seriously, all these celebrities make me not want to recycle.

Skim

Hey TMZ, 7th grade called and wants it mentality level back! Are you really resorting to making fun of what a person is wearing just to make a story?
Unlike TMZ's favorite tramps (Brit, Paris, Linds), I'm betting he was at least wearing underwear! But that's not interesting to you guys - you only like it when its trashy or you can make trash out of it!

SooDoo

I don't think he was even thinking of "Oh I'm DiCaprio and I'm gonna ride my bike in NYC and show'em all how green we should be." The guy did the easiest, smartest and fastest thing one can do in NYC. (I live there) He got on a bike to get to the restaurant! It's a helluva lot faster than driving. And it's easier than trying to walk through the throngs of people on the sidewalks. He probably wasn't even aware that he was being videoed by the relentless TMZ staff so he wasn't 'showing off his greenness'. And this TMZ staff has got to tone it down-they are merciless when it comes to judging celebs bodies' and clothing. They are way over the top. Tragic fanny pack-how ridiculous and manpris-all guys wear long shorts (short pants) whatever. Get over yourselves (The TMZ staff, that is) already.

FARRAH-FALLON

LOVE THIS GUY. HE IS AMAZING.

HE REALLY CARES. HE'S A GOOD PERSON. HE IS ALSO A GREAT ACTOR.
I LOVED HIM IN TITANIC AS WELL AS OTHER MOVIES.
HE CARES ABOUT THE ENVIRONMENT AND GLOBAL WARMING.

HE IS TRYING TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT AND CREATE MORE AWARENESS, I THINK WITH THE HELP OF AL GORE.

PEACE OUT
FARRAH-FALLON
XOXOXOXOXOXO

KRISTI THE LAWYER

I AGREE WITH #3

truthbetold

Wow, The REAL Truth, you've got some issues (and you gagal as well)! Seriously! Here is the deal. I have three kids myself and I am working out of my house, so no daycare needed (Thank God)! But guess what! We all own a bike and we all ride the bike whenever and wherever we can, which by the way safes us about $50 in gas every month (at least)! I am not saying that riding a bike is all that we should do, absolutely not. We own a car as well and for certain tasks you really do need it, I agree. However I still think that way too many people are using their cars for errands they could just as easily ride a bike, walk or even take the bus or train for! Also look at all the people that drive to work in their car alone, why not carpool with a co-worker if possible (we carpool with neighbors to get the kids to school, my husbands carpools to work with a co-worker living in the same town, it works just fine). See the problem is laziness and stepping out of the comfort zone, isn't it! BTW, I do think that DiCaprio is using his money to work for a better environment and I think it is admirable! But that is just me! Now chill out, you seem quite stressed out!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments