Mo' Mo'Nique -- A Whole Lot Mo!

7/14/2007 4:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mo'Nique is baring it all, or most of it anyway, in a racy photo shoot with the spraypainted, plus-sized contestants from her new show, "Mo'Nique's F.A.T Chance" -- that's "Fabulous And Thick," if you please! Big fun!

In a photo obtained by TMZ, Mo'Nique is sitting around the house (and we do mean around the house) with 5 other big gurls wearing nothing but body paint. Daaaaaaayum! Holy Earl Scheib! Everyone loves the painted-on tuxedo, but these jumbo beauties are done up in everything from tiger stripes to painted-on collared shirts. What? Go big gurls! Please!

The 3XL ladies will endure a boot camp (not booty camp!) leading to a runway show attended by the haute monde of Paris -- including designers, models and the press -- with the winner crowned "Miss F.A.T."

"Mo'Nique's F.A.T. Chance" debuts on Oxygen, July 21 at 10:30 PM. Check your local listings.

Erin

All you people who claim this picture is beautiful are either lying or stupid. It's completely disgusting, there should be no arguement. And to the big girls trying to say every one is just mean or "haters", have you called Jenny? Yes, the US is mostly overweight, but those women are walking heartattacks and cholesterol bombs. That is just plain unhealthy and calling them courageous is wrong. They are beautiful women, but they need help. (and they need to stay dressed) And #112, losing 30 to 40 pounds is one thing, loing hundreds like they need to is quite another. I congradulate all the people here who have made the effort to shed pounds, but Mo's whole schtick is that she's fat and beautiful and skinny bitches suck. News flash, Mo is not "thick" she's morbidly obese. That is the wrong image to promote. It promotes an unhealthy lifestyle.

EyeSoAmazin!

I can't believe all of you made the comments that were made!!!!! Especially from who are men. Knowning good well, if a big beautiful woman as those shown above came to you, you would try to date them. I wish that people could just be real. Why hate on big beautiful women who are not scared to be true to themselves. Dont hate becuase you can not be real!!!! Because if she had all the money in the world you would not be hating you would be trying to get with them. So how bout you, stop hating, find a big girl and enjoy whats so amazin about me and all others!!!!!!! Because we are not hiding no more!!!! Mo' was right....skinny people are EVIL!!!!!

Democrats are evil

Funny how people are constantly trying to normalize the abnormal. Being obese will never be attractive. And if you think you will still live a good long life regardless, go ahead and have that second helping of chili cheese fries. Is it any wonder black men never stick around with these women. When you can't tell what sex you are under the fat folds, you know something is wrong. I've gotta go puke.

msmac54

I believe that if Tyra can do it with the women on her show, why can't Mo? People really need to stop looking at the outside and stop and get to know the inside of people. Skinny and Big women both want someone to care about them. Let's watch the show first , then talk.

Ms Mac54

hello?

judging from these comments.

if I was a big girl, I would rather be big, beautiful and confident, instead of some bleached haired bimbo with plastic boobs hugging the toliet bowl after every meal.

Go Monique! you go girl, you have the confidence and pride that many of these fatties wish they had!

Norbit

I think Eddie Murphy would love to work with her. Make Norbit 2

Maria

I have struggled with my weight all my life because I know it's NOT healthy, how dare Mo and these other women try to say that it's OK, maybe for them it is but I want to live a long healthy time. You CAN be big and beautiful, but not healthy. For everyone there is a line between to big and to skinny and we ALL need to find it.

Stephanie

Ok. Enough with all of the "cow" jokes. It's just not cool. I imagine every one of you that calls someone that has something wrong with you that we could all point and laugh and call you mean names. Yes, being obese is unhealthy and unattractive, but so is being super skinny, whether it is natural or not. Smoking is also unhealthy and unattractive, but people don't seem to be pointing fingers and calling names like we are in the 2nd grade, huh?

I'm not exactly standing up for the obese; I myself am overweight, but I am not morbidly obese. I know I need to lose weight, and I am working on it. This picture is not attractive, but by the same token, neither are the ones where you can count the bones in a person's body. What people need to realize what this show is going to do to the minds of American children -- that being morbidly obese is OK and beautiful, while in actuality, it is not. It can kill you, just as being too skinny can.

Carla

Sorry,but these girls look attractive,and realistic.

Wake up America,not everyone is a size 10.

luv my TMZ

Has Mr. Hefner seen this batch of painted ladies...??

jesus

I remember this women showing off her unshaved legs on the view. talk about GROSS

Give cool a break

I really like the designs.

Especially that religious mama on the left with boob on fire and the reflection on her face.
And her second part of the face painted white to address the race issues.

It would be fun to see them all stand up, then jump up and down randomly.
With the sound on.

Switch

Can you say "Pimp my Cow ?"

looks like a bunch of air brushed cattle

****** Who left the fence open? Mooooooooooo

Finally exposed - shes a wierdo

14. That is the problem with people in the US. They cannot accept others for who they are. They have NO tolerance.

All of you who made comments like "they had to use hundreds of gallons of paint", show just how immature and highschoolish you really are. GROWUP.

I say good for Mo and the other ladies who had the COURAGE to get painted...more power to them.

If they are happy being who they are and are happy with how they look why should it matter to you? Why must you make fat jokes? Do you have to put yourself on a pedistool, try to impress others? Something about yourself you don't like so to save face you make fun of other people?
-----------------------------------------
I'm glad that they've rationalized being happy while they're obviously unhealthy and are purposely shortening their own lives (and self-centeredly driving up everyone's health insurance costs by having an exhorbitant amount of procedures & medication done on them, due to their self imposed fatness); I don't hate them for this. However, I am annoyed that they're pushing their unsightly fatness in everyone's faces. You want to be fat, so be it. But don't parade around in your underwear or worse, trying to prove to yourself & everyone else how sexy you are. It's downright disgusting...

Mary P.

What's even more ironic is that all these people condemning these women were spoon fed the 'healthy' weight for years and years. There are so many people who are 'obese' by that stupid chart, simply based on weight, but I've seen a person who was labeled obese by weight alone actually have better health than people who are size 4. I've seen size 6's have high blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol and the whole gambit, and watch a size 14 out run them and out perform them.

We are all different, some bone structures are bigger than others too. A base body weight without any organs or fat, but simply bones can vary as much as 20-30lbs ALONE, because of structure and density.

BTW, did you know a man that stands 6'3" with 4% body fat is considered obese, by those charts that so many of you seem to point to, to prove your point? A man who is 6'3" with 7% body fat is listed as morbidly obese, just in case you didn't know. Did you also know that someone with 30lbs of flab can be healthier than a size 2 that has 10% visceral fat?

Before all you idiots start preaching about health, you should really LEARN about it before you ramble on about what's healthy and what's not. Body fat doesn't equal unhealthy. Lifestyle choices play a much more important part in your health than body fat. (I.E. How many of you haters are smokers, drinkers, drug users, fast food eaters, yo-yo dieters? Those are much more deadly than body fat alone.)

Also, before you knock it, learn a little bit about why people are bigger. There are medical conditions (thyroid disease), life conditions (stress and depression (from all you idiots knocking anything that isn't Richie Wonderful) can cause weight gain), their body's natural conditions (some are born with lower metabolic rates, lower resting heart rates, etc. that affect weight gain/loss), and some just enjoy life. Some people are born the way they are and it won't change without dramatic lifestyle changes that frankly, could kill you too. Such as a certain diet which robs your body of nutrients. More and more doctors are realizing that you can't just fit any one person into any one category because the weight of someone and their health are not in direct correlation.

WTF is so important to you about the way someone ELSE looks?

Fun little factoid... in 2000, the average size of a woman was 5'4 and 150lbs.