Diddy Gets It on With a Blonde

7/15/2007 5:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

P. DiddyP. Diddy and longtime girlfriend/baby mama Kim Porter may have split up, but that isn't stopping His Diddiness from having fun! Diddy was spotted cozying up to a leggy blonde Friday night at his "All White Diddy Affair" in Baltimore, Maryland, reports People.

Diddy and the blonde stayed tight all night, jetting from stretch hummer limo to the club's exclusive VIP areas. The pair sipped on bling-bling $500-a-bottle Veuve Clicquot La Grande Dame Orange champagne and danced together well into the night.

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out, Kim!

Observant

I don't want to soundlike I am justifying, but if P. Diddy wasn't famous, nobody would be paying any attention that he does what a lot of other men, specifically black men do, think only about themselves. I have never read or heard of him really mentioning his father in any positive way, just his mother. He is probably just another product the irresponsible father that never gave his son any good role model to set standards by. A man can't step by himself, just because he steps to you doesn't mean that you have to step with him, no matter who he is. The same ladder that takes you up brings you down.

sweet pea

oh they got something out there 4 his ass .keep stickin, wont be surprize if he come up with aids or herpies, 5 kids . he dont use rubbers . kim, move on god bless u with two great babys .at least you dont have any cutties . cause at his rate . wont be long

sweet pea

male slut

bev

Hmmm thinking more deeply, all his used and hurt ladies should get together, catch him in an alley and jack him up but good.

Mrs. A Goodwin

Actually, Diddy is educated. He has a bachelor's degree...And it's unbelieveable how you can have so much"hate"....let people be....is anyone sitting judging your lives(which I bet is more out of wack then Diddy's)? And do you really think Diddy cares about child support? He has more than enough money(he's making buko bucks everyday) and he actually gives a damn about his children. I admire the man..he went to college, did his internship, started his own label and then bought it entirely from its parent company, has other new ventures and is making more money than your entire family will make in a lifetime. Congratulate, don't hate.

Denise

Who cares?

Nandi

Hold on wait a minute. As a single mother and no fan of P. Diddy we have to look also at Kim. You can place the blame all you want on Diddy but Kim knew what she was doing and now she has three baby out of wedlock births and no husband. Everyone keep saying so what she will get a fat CS check but no amount money replaces what those children deserved, both parents and a solid family base. Besides the money her kids are just like those of us in the hood, fatherless! So you can say what you want about Diddy but Kim as a woman bears just ,if not more, the same that you are dishing to Diddy. She is no more selfish than Diddy!

DaTwin

Comment to #100 - I would like to say having a bachelor's degree doesn't make you educated, it just says you went to college for at the least 4 years and for all we know Kim probably done his homework for him...LOL but anyway Diddy is just going to end up a lonely old man and probably end up squandering all of his money away by trying to buy love and happiness when he already had it and threw it all away...and besides all of that everyone knows that Diddy is GAY and that's the real reason he doesn't marry Kim and he is to arrogant to come out of the closet, because everybody also knows all GAY men usually date white women and outside of their race before they officially come out....LOL now this info comes from all my gay friends...LMAO

Dreamy Eyes

What's Up with Diddy? It seems like our successful, intelligent black men always seem to keep falling off the boat. We have black sisters just as successful as they are who are looking for a good black man. And I'm sick of hearing that we black sisters are hard to get along with. Treat us like you do the blonde chicks and maybe we won't be so hostile.

P. Diddy, I thought you were more together than that. I watch your shows. I am always telling my eighteen year old daughter what a good looking black man you are. Don't let me have to stop praising you. But if you want to roll with the blonde chicks diddy, I'm going to have to cut you loose.

Didn't you learn anything from the OJ mess.

Dark Shadow

Well I never! I am no fan of Sean Diddy Whatever. With all the news coverage, and exposure I thought I must be the only person that could not stand to share the planet with him. Seems as though I am not alone this is the first time I am so pleased at puplic comment. I applaud everyone for having the guts to shout out. This guy puts the shame on black aspirations, and gives good guys in nice suit and tie a bad name. This Diddy is a giddy headed man and a master at games who everyone is allowing the claim to fame. Now take it to the next lever people. DON'T SPEND MORE TIME ON HIM, AND DON'T SPENT MONEY THAT HE WILL BENEFIT FROM. Mr. Heartless will reap all he has sown.

reddgenes

I am no fan of "The Diddy" however give the brother a break. Kim Porter is a grown ... woman and it's not their first time around the block, she knows his M.O. Folks remember two things, people treat you the way you allow them to and "once a person shows you who they are you better believe them." Trust me I'll bet Kim and the kids are fine.

rosa

P.DIDDY IS SEARCHING FOR HIS MANHOOD; HE NEVER HAD THE PROPER UPBRINGING AND THINKS WITH THE WRONG HEAD. KIM YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN ARE BETTER OFF; IT IS REALLY A BLESSING BECAUSE YOU WANT YOUR CHILDREN TO KNOW WHAT A REAL MAN IS ALL ABOUT. WITH THE CHILD SUPPORT, NANNY FEES, EDICATION, ETC. YOU WILL GET FROM HIM YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND TO BE CAN HAVE A GOOD LIFE. GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, AND DUE IT THE RIGHT WAY AND GIVE YOUR CHILDREN A REAL FATHER. IT IS OBVIOUS THAT HE HATES WOMEN, HE REALLY LOVE MEN.

rosa

ELena

This is all the "Hollywood Game", weather Black, White or ?? Most stars and singers seem to lack family values and the sleep with whom ever they fancy. But he will end up like the others boken and sick from all the boos, then he would wish he had lived a differennt life. May the Lord have MERCY on his soul.

meri

Kim is very aware of what kind of guy diddy is ---she got pregnant because diddy can afford to support her/kid ! Having a baby doesn't make a man faithful nor does having a baby mean a woman/man should get married !