Three 6 Mafia -- Still Pimpin'

7/15/2007 4:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The guys from Oscar-winning rap group Three 6 Mafia had a real tough dayon Friday -- being forced to hang out in a sick Los Angeles pad with a bikini-clad model. Terrible.

Karl Kani, the self-proclaimed "godfather of urban fashion," held the 11-hour shoot, requiring the rappers to kick it on comfy couches while plenty of eye candy kept them company. Yeah, real hard out there for pimps!

Democrats are evil

You've got that right Alison. Talent and education is not required in this form of entertainment. As far as I'm concerned, Rap stands for "Retards Attempting Poetry." It's always a challenge to figure out how many words rhyme with trigger.

lickemlo22

HATERS!

John

Do you guys have a oscar???? no i dont think so

I know

#3 John Darling

Three 6 Mafia winning the Oscars was a SUBTLE JOKE

The Oscar winners are decided on A PANEL of White Folks--They won for the song--IT'S HARD OUT HERE FOR A PIMP----lol--It was a way to lash out without being called a RACIST

Only our DUMB ASSES wouldn't catch the Subtle Joke, the Oscars is one of the CLASSIER Award Shows. Never has a song of that title or message Won. They even let them PERFORM the song, to the delight of MANY am sure.

WAKE UP-- GENERATION X Our Culture Sucks RIGHT NOW. These are GROWN MEN and they act like IMBRED RETARDS.

Kris Peterson

LOL....Their album is one of my favorite albums of all time. Do you know that it is not published? I tried to get the music book for the soundtrack and it has never been published. I guess the music publishers have a problem with pseudo events.

Petite

I heard these guys are all "on the down-low", which apparently means they are all gay. Anybody else heard this? I wouldn't be surprised- gay folks just keep poppin' up everywhere!

Shootingstar

Who knew Karl Kani was still alive? I have heard anything from him since I retired my cross colours short-shorts.

Kris Peterson

John-

Three Six Mafia won an Oscar for Song of the Year, I believe in 2005, for "It's Hard Out There For A Pimp" from "Hustle & Flow". I posted earlier that I tried to buy the music book for the soundtrack but that it wasn't published. I'll say it again....this CD is one of my favorites of all time. There is some REAL talent here.

Your'e Fired!

..............................Yawn, Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...................................

Your'e Fired!

#3, John....................................FACE!!!!!!.......................................................

davi

geez, TMZ
Three Six Mafia?
They were mercifully forgotten up until now and they would have only been a minor embarrassing footnote in Oscar history (remember Bruce Willis doing the bend or whatever it was, still grosses me out).
TMZ must be getting paid by these "stars" to post about them. It's a shame because the site was kind of fun. It just seems to be so silly now.
Three Six Mafia?

Kris Peterson

I don't think that Three Six Mafia are pimps. They produced a soundtrack and wrote some tunes for a fictional story about a pimp who wanted out of the life. They won an award for their effort. I don't know how some people can get so entwined between fiction and reality.

wasup

These guys are SOOOO gross!!! EEEWWWW! The only way they could EVER get a white girl in a bikini is to pay her....speaking of, why do these guys almost always use white girls or girls that look as close to white as possible in their videos??? Hmmmm. NO TALENT - I love my country but don't any of us ever think something is seriously lacking in our culture?

who fuggin cares

triple six mafia can rain on every sipper in this blog six times over and still floss paper plates on the bentley that glow fresher and sweeter than your momma's best china. hollyhood haters and negaters are just bus boys and waiters who aint gettin no tips from nobody so we see you tricks laters.

tammie

I love their reality show on MTV. I hope its coming back on....

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments