Britney Incognito -- in a Pink Wig

7/16/2007 3:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

What do you do when your weave is wrecked and you've got to get out? You hide your ratty mess under a hot pink bobbed wig, y'all!

The mirror-challenged mother of two was seen outside a rehearsal hall performing a masterful left-handed five-finger grab -- big cup, cigs, and crapsational purse on pinky! Britney carried her new pal, a tiny dog, in her right hand. Get along little dogie!

The day before, the Malibu hillbilly slapped-on her "Valley of the Dolls" headband/weaveholder and popped into a tennis pro shop wearing a pair of Daisy Dukes, halter top and Willy Wonka sunglasses. Will the homeless women styling Britney please identify yourselves?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Zenophobe Alien

Yeah, like no one would recognise that tart

Zenophobe Alien

Never would have guessed that was Brit. She is so clever............................. Uh just kidding

chillout music girl

she has some serious issues..that is all I can say.
I felt sorry for her a little bit, but she is always making a fool out of herself.

Jeannie

Poor little rich girl!

Yo Mama

TMZ, I love your comments on this piece o crap!! You guys are just hilarious and soooo right on. Please keep 'em coming!!!

All American Girl

Air Head!

brandon

She needs to tone up, her body parts are soo wobbly. If I had her money, I'd spend all my time getting buff.

Susannah

Can't she ever wear something that covers her? I understand she is 25, but c'mon, sometimes enough is just enough! And no, I'm not some fat, prude who is jealous of Brit! I like sexy just as much as the next person, what I don't like is TRASHY!

lucky

what happen to her? She needs counseling she is such a train wreck...
get help everyone is laughing at you..
youre a joke now.

montana mike

this poor girl has no clue--she has the look on her face like she has no idea about what she's doing or where she's at. i've tried to think of things or people that would help her, and then i realize that she's thrown all those people and things out of her life. i feel sorry for her boys, but i really feel sorry for her--SOMEBODY HELP HER

KG

Doesn't this chick ever stay home?

What Would Xmas Be Without Warrants Served In Annas Death

Poor little dog. (I'm talkin' about the *real* dog in that other dog's right hand.)

Mad as Hell

Brit's got a new puppy! Has she grown tired of her kids?

Mel

How long does it take for hair to grow?

perplexed

What never ceases to amaze me whenever a picture of this gum-chomping piece of trailer trash is thrown in my face is that she always looks HUGE and no one ever seems to mention it. Look, I'm certainly no prude... I'm a firm believer in the saying "if you've got it flaunt it." Especially when you work really hard for it. But someone really needs to tell this girl that she needs to cover it up. There is nothing sexy about baring your gigantic, flabby belly, chubby thighs and fat arms!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments