Liza Minnelli: Sheer Terror!

7/17/2007 1:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jurassic celebuspawn Liza Minnelli exposed her 61-year-old gams at the "Hairspray" premiere in NY on Monday. Liza with an Eek!
Liza Minnelli
The sexagenarian orthopedic wonder turned up on the red carpet barely dressed in a pair of sheer pants! Peek-a-BOO!

Liza has survived polyps on her vocal cords, double pneumonia, two hip replacements, three knee surgeries, viral encephalitis and David Gest.

Katerina

Who is this person?

Your'e Fired!

PLEASE..................................Tell me, There was underwear involved, RIGHT?!!!!!!!!................

stormyrain

I think she looks great for 61 years old! I know women in there 20's that look like cows and wear those outfits. Now that's scary! Rock on Liza!

Had Workin Shop Girl

All you haters leave Liza alone. She's earned the right to wear any pants she wants. The key word here is pants. I think she looks great! I hope I look as good at 61!

squeaky

#60....Are you familiar with your keyboard at all? There's this thing known as a spacebar, you're supposed to hit it AFTER you've typed a whole word.

Mariah

Foster Coster and Denn!$:

You'd have to be maybe 11 years old to not at least recognize Liza Minnelli! Come on, seriously? Please tell me you are just one of those guys who like to irritate others by acting like you don't know who or don't care who the person is....That's what you're doing, right?? Please?? God help us...

And to everyone else: agreed. She is still hot stuff. The outfit is goofy, but her legs look better than any celeb out there right now. She looks fit and happy and she deserves it.

tess

I agree with a lot of people who have already posted on here. She looks damn good for her age, and extra good, considering all that she has been through!

nobozo

Gams Galore!

Susan B

Great legs!!! Looking good Liza.

milla

We love you Liza you look fab!

I am not even 40 yet and I would kill for those legs!

She has laid off the booze I am am sure you would have to be really boozed up for you to sleep and wake up to David Gest every morning! LOL

Dwcw

I think she looks great!!!! I wish I will look that good at 61!!

holator

I agree with most on here that Liza looks incredible. Given the heat and humidity on the east coast this week, I can understand why she'd go for a very light pair of pants. I don't believe she thought about how the light material would photograph under the red carpet lighting, nor did she intend to show that much leg. However, she is LIZA so she can pull off just about anything. Also, I think her legs look amazing for someone that was told seven years ago that she'd never walk again. For those haters who think she is past her prime, Liza is a LEGEND, so say's her Oscar, and her Grammy, and her Tony(s), oh… and her Golden Globes. This woman is entertainment royalty and an ageless ICON!

Amy

Well, she does have good legs.

jokeypo

Long Live Liza ! She looks great for her age. What a living legend indeed!

Beej

Just saw most of Hairspray and finally walk out of the worst movie I have ever seen. I know it rated 4 stars (who did that??). Pitiful songs, pitiful movie.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments