Prince William Enters Heir Club for Men

7/17/2007 2:57 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

He used to be England's mane man, but now Prince William isn't quite as headstrong as he used to be, and is taking after his pater.

Photogs caught the 25-year-old future King showing off his crown during a polo match in England yesterday. Sure, he's attractive, but he's no Harry.

Sandfa

awww this is kind of sad...i remember the days when will was the hot when and harry was lacking in the looks department...not that will is ugly now but age is not agreeing with him and is treating his brother so nicely...

you are entitled to my opinion

dear "Prince william on TMZ, that is low harvey,"

i agree with about camilla -- apparently charles is attracted to dogs and horses.

long,as for diana: prominent nose, large jaw, big teeth = horse face. compared to true beauties, like catherine deneuve, young liz taylor, ava gardner, dead princess can't hold a candle in the wind.

The Shoparazzi

Serioulsy, Harry is ugly enough to be Camilla's child. That could be the T the Queen refuses to spill.

Nikki

To #8: So just because Prince William is royalty, he should be left alone? He's in the public eye just like other celebrities. Don't tell me you believe in divine intervention as well?!?

I am just glad to see that I'm not the only person who thinks that Harry is better looking than William. Harry has this ruggedness about him....mmm..scrumptious!! : )

wisegirl

He should start taking Propecia pronto! I know a few guys who are on it, and they swear by it. It doesn't really help grow back hair, but it absolutely helps to keep the hair you have. It's a preventative measure.

Ben

One word ...... propecia.

chillout music girl

I wouldn't compare princess diana's beauty to other beauties..
But there is a little bit of beauty in everyone...
Her heart made her beautiful.. That inner radiance was so bright and beautiful...

Don't say anything bad about the dead.. It is disrespectful..
William is handsome to me..
I personally don't like red heads...my personal taste..

BringitOn

Sorry to disappoint you on TMZ, but baldness is inherited from the maternal side ....NOT the Dad's.

Look it up.

James

Damn. Sucks for him. I'm headed the same way, and know how he must feel. At least I don't have my picture plastered everywhere.

all day all day

Why are you all so mean? Don't hate on people. Who are we to judge and make fun of others? Think about it as if it was your friend or relative....

you are entitled to my opinion

i make fun of my friends and relatives, too. so should you, you'd be a happier person. i don't take everything so seriously, even dead princesses. i think the freakin british royalty are a joke and a disgrace. but i would do harry in a heartbeat.

Tara Tennent

Well if baldness is from the mothers side why does it always seem like if the dad is bald so are the sons..It will be very interesting to see if Harry loses any hair..At this moment in time he does seems to have a nice crop going.

I can't help it!

I luuuurrve him anyway. Who cares if he's losing his hair. Nothing hotter than the conficence to carry it off.

chillout music girl

You are right... Balding is maternal..
It usually happens in the 20's for some people..
Harry will be balding soon 2.

chillout music girl

Male Pattern Baldness
Question: How can male pattern baldness be predicted?

Answer: This is inherited on the X chromosome and passed to male children only. Consequently, it is "given" to the male children by the mother. Looking at male forebears will give you a statistical likelihood. For example, if the mother's father is bald, 50% of the X genes will pass baldness and 50% of the male offspring will be bald. If the maternal grandmother's father was bald the risk rises to about 75%. And for each male in the maternal tree that is bald the risk rises. There may be chromosome marking available, but I am not aware of it. One can do chromosome marking within the family and predict whether the X in the child comes from the maternal father or mother.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments