Building the Beehive with Amy Winehouse

7/18/2007 2:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's not easy making your hairdo look like it was done by a drunk Detroit hairdresser in 1967!

Behold the building of the beehive with wee soul singer Amy Winehouse, who was filmed in a British train station, piling up the rat's nest on her haid -- and it clearly takes a lot of work to look that trashy! This tireless effort may explain how she stays so thin!

At what point does she decide that looks good?!

chismosa

Jesus this thing is FUGLY!!!!!
TMZ must not have anything better to do then follow that..that thing??

HOTTERTHANCARRIE

AMY I THINK THAT YOU ARE AMAZING................LOVE THE "BACK TO BLACK" CD AND I AM GLAD THAT YOU DON'T LOOK AND SOUND LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.......................OH WELL, LET PEOPLE GOSSIP AND YOU WILL KEEP MAKING TRIPS TO THE BANK. SO I AM SURE THIS DOES NOT HURT YOUR FEELINGS.......GO AMY WINEHOUSE..............

ayam

I cannot believe how people are so quick to criticize others? The only ones that do simply is jealous! I think she's one of the most original and talented person out there. I'm so glad she is getting her fame whether people like her or not, she's doing what she does best, sing! I praise her voice!

AJ

Her hair is really cool. I love her and i hope she win something on the VMA's. Her album is hot and i love all here songs.

Not Unique

Why do people keep saying stuff like "Yeah, I know her style id hideously unattractive, but at least she is unique!"..? Her style is not unique. 60s throwback trash is not new. Her style is nothing special, neither is her music. Get over her.

Steve Black

Amy is so freaking hot! You can keep all the SILVER-SPOONED, ZERO-TALENT "Paris's" of Hollywood. I'll take Amy ANY DAY. Rock-0n Babygirl, we luv ye!!!!!!!

cee

Does Amy only own one pair of shorts?

know it all

Yeech !!! Am I the only one who thinks she looks like a crack whore !?!

Zenophobe Alien

I wonder if animals live in that hair?

Never inked up!

Good one Cee! This girl needs some serious cleaning up! She is like a Lily Munster reject.
Please someone out there take up this cause.

maria

good lord. so what? she's doing her hair! and?????

dude

She Devil Definately looks like a crack whore, and her music sucks ass too.

Janice

Does she wear the same clothes everday? She looks like she needs a shower too!
I thought while se was holding those arms up someone was going to pass out!

anthonysdreamgirl**

She decided THAT looks good when she decided she didn't want to look like everyone else. At least she is original...

Zenophobe Alien

You can be different and still be clean. She needs a good de lousing and qwell to get rid of the scabies. OOOh Nasty.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments