Building the Beehive with Amy Winehouse

7/18/2007 2:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's not easy making your hairdo look like it was done by a drunk Detroit hairdresser in 1967!

Behold the building of the beehive with wee soul singer Amy Winehouse, who was filmed in a British train station, piling up the rat's nest on her haid -- and it clearly takes a lot of work to look that trashy! This tireless effort may explain how she stays so thin!

At what point does she decide that looks good?!

aaahhhhhh

yeah da gurl looks kinda mess up but she is a brillaint artist, i haven't heard anybody that oringinal in a long long time...i think we need her talent in our lives....so don't hate ya'll am sure she is clean but she trying to look dirty so ppl can start talking about her like u guys are hahhahahahah so i guess iz working and to her favour.... hollaaaaaaaaaaa and you don;t need a fat cellulite ass to wear short shorts so don't hate aight

Chris Spahni

She's a hell of a lot more interesting than these blonde, bimbo, rich bit(*&es from the States, that is for sure. AND she's actually talented....Imagine that ??!! I say, keep up the antics Amy....I for one am loving it....just hope she stays alive...

carrie

that's depressing. she's on serious crack

FIREBIRD

SHE CAN LOOK LIKE ANYTHING SHE WANTS!
I LOVE HER, JUST WISH I'D GET MY "FRANK "CD I ORDERED 2 MONTHS AGO.
SHE SAYS IT LIKE IT IS, & WHO CANT SAY THEY WER'NT PLAYED LIKE HER OR SHE PLAYED THEM!
IT'S ALL APART OF THE GAME, NOTHING CHANGES, I'M 66 AND HERE HER EVERY WORD. NOT ENOUGH PEOPLE GET HER., PITY!

Marcel

I wonder when it's going to hatch...

katie

it's sad how people react to someone who's different from the norm... news flash::: lots of the stars you see are on drugs... it's funny how amy winehouse gets the brunt of everyone's insults because she has her own sense of style

miasereli

manpris!!

Benny Blanco

I know it stinks,But i wonder how hairy it is down there

sara

I think Amys hair is adorable.
Its just too bad shes hooked on nasty stuff and only weighs like 80 lbs.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4