Britney's New Video Look, Y'all!

7/19/2007 7:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears was snapped in this Western stripper '60s widow getup, an unfortunate look for the video of her first song in years, "Get Back."

Brit's up-to-there skirt revealed a pair of black silk panties, which inspired gratitude in paparazzi assigned to photograph the pop mom hot mess.

"Get Back" might be the hoped for comeback tune for Miss B, after two kids, a divorce, various trips to rehab, a head-shaving lark, an unsettling tirade with an umbrella, estrangement from her mother and an unforgettable series of shocking panty pix and crotchographs.

PM Rose

Eew. Please make her stop. Someone....Anyone...

Charlotte

Isn't this the way the no talent nobodies dress as back up dancers in rapper videos? If someone has talent they don't need to prance around naked to sell thier music.

She is trash

angel

Britney needs to fire whoever let her dress in that getup. Im sorry to say this, but i think Brit found out she really CANT sing and that all she was doing was sexual moaning. I hope she pulls herself together and gets some peace in her life : )

lala

She looks good! Im so excited for her new hit & her VMA performance!!! Shes awesome!

Piglet Baldwin

"Konckin' Me Out With Your American Thighs"

wasup

YAH!!! She's back -she looks super cute too! How come all the other wanna be MILFS get a pass (new mom Jamie Pressley was given props for having a mom's night out, throwing back some vodka and her kid is what, 1 month old???)and Britney gets criticized? I'll buy your album...I'd be your friend too! I think you need a good , non paid, girlfriend to hang out with. Where are your friends??? You're awesome and I love ya!

jan

Can't anyone help that girl? Isn't there a law somewhere that will keep her from destroying herself...with her antics, her clothing, her attempt at a comeback.? She needs to go away far.., stay away...and someday return a new and wholesome woman..not some disaster.

Mags

I hope the good (well, evil really, but a GOOD evil) people of gofugyourself.typepad.com don't mind me quoting them, but the quote very much applies here:

If I Wanted To Be Your Gyno, I'd Have Amassed Massive Med-School Debt

nysaro

You can polish a turd , but its still a turd!

Katerina

Come'on guys, this is a guy dressed like Spears. You can see him every Friday night near Sunset and Vine. Been there for months.

Ricky Ticky Tock

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYMMNNNNNN *IN A CHRIS TUCKER VOICE*

lucky

they should bury her in this outfit... And as for her performing on the VMA's LOL she hasnt done anything new since she shaved her head and beat up a car with an umbrella LOL is going to do that skit at the VMA's?

my opinion

I thought it couldn't get any worse.............................................

and it not only got worse it got really ugly and totally unattractive.

God help her. TRAIN WRECK

m

damn she looks hot

lala

Brit looks hot, idc what the hater-ade drinkers say, she looks hot and I am excited for her album and her at the vmas