Curb Your Marriage

7/19/2007 7:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Laurie David has officially filed for divorce from Larry David.
Laurie David, Larry David
In the court documents, filed July 13 in Los Angeles County Superior Court, Laurie cites irreconcilable differences as the reason for the split. Larry, star of HBO's hit comedy "Curb Your Enthusiasm," and Laurie, known for her environmental activism, were married for 14 years.

The couple have 2 daughters; Cazzie, 13 and Romy, 11.

lucky

this is old news it came out before Paris even went to jail

Tangie

He has more money than God.

Ace

Laurie David reminds me of one of the beautiful female characters in Stephen Colbert's new comic book, Tek Jansean. This new on is called "Solar Plexus."

todd lissner anti adult anti wholesomeness activist-----(kadintodd2@aol.com)

seinfeld and curb your enthusiasm were such boring old person junk!

caveman

drop that nutcase, hope theres a prenup, his tv wife is hotter anyway

Katerina

Irreconcilable diferences, hmmm. Don't think I've heard that one before. Oh wait, here they are: Larry wants to continue to be sane, funny and centered. Laurie's brain got hijacked by the man-made Global Warming cult leaders and end timers. Her secret Global Warming name is, get this, Miss Centigrade. Shhh, don't tell anyone. Yep, those are Irreconcilable differences alright.

Ladybug

I'd commit suicide before marrying that irritating little creep.

COCO

I love Larry, his sense of humor is fantastic...From Seinfelf to Curb your enthusiasm, this gay is the king of comedy. I have a feeling she is another Hollywod bitch married to a rich talented guy and thinking she is the one with talent.

She will take half of his money, buy hey he can do a lot more, he is the one with the brain.

Linny

WWLDD

My bumper sticker: What Would Larry David Do?

Curb Your Enthusiasm is one of our favorite shows. Sorry to hear about the divorce, especially since they have two kids.

I HATE SKANKY TWITNEY THE CRANK WHORE

I love Larry David he is the funniest guy. sorry about the divorce Larry

celebrity.web.net

i'd do 'em

Rosie the chauvinist

Larry said on tv last year that his wife was not the woman he married now that she'd gone coo-coo environmental. She refused to turn the heat on in their house, used horrible toilet paper and rationed it, kept the lights down very low, and other things. He seemed good natured about it on the tv interview, but said very clearly that this was not what he bargained for when he got married and she had turned into someone else. I thought he seemed quite unhappy with the situation, even though he appeared on the interview and was pleasant and polite. I was surprised somewhat by his bluntness about the situation, however.

A woman filing for divorce using irreconcilable differences is often just a case of the couple decided to allow her to file to let her save face. Somehow society views the woman in a better light if she files rather than her husband filing. Or it might be that old chivalry, the man allowing the woman to announce to the world that he is not a suitable husband. I just think Larry was sick of it all.

annanicolestern

"Curb" is best show on HBO after "Sopranos" of course."Flight of the Choncords" is my new fav...
I Love crazy neurotic Larry and his everyday everyman BS. And I want a Prius just like him..

Can't wait for the season premiere this fall, good luck Larry!!!

I HATE SKANKY TWITNEY THE CRANK WHORE

I want a WWLDD bumper sticker. where do you get them? his show is one of the best on HBO and I too, can't wait for the new season of Curb. his show rates up there with Big Love, love them both! Next to Bill Maher, Larry is the best and funniest guy!

Nance

Sorry Larry. ....your still funny as hell....

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments