Esai's Ex: You Gave Me Herpes!

7/20/2007 3:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Esai MoralesFormer "NYPD Blue" star Esai Morales is being sued by his former live-in girlfriend -- who claims he sexually assaulted her -- giving her herpes. Ouch!

In a lawsuit filed yesterday in Los Angeles Superior Court, Elizabeth Mazzocchi alleges intentional and negligent transmission of a sexually transmitted disease, plus assault, battery and breach of oral contract (no, not that kind of oral). The papers go on to allege that Morales knew he had herpes and never told Mazzocchi -- leaving her with "an incurable disease that will have associated medical expenses, pain and discomfort for the rest of her life." Quick, get Valtrex on the phone!

Calls to Morales' rep were not immediately returned.

Caribbean Goddess

CostaMesaBoy, go have another drink with your alcoholic ass. I know that this may sound crazy but before I slept with my fiance, I requested that he got a s.t.d. screening and HIV test. He said that no other woman that he slept with ever asked him to do that. I replied that I am not them and I needed proof that he did not have anything. I have a primary care, Ob/Gyn and an Endocrinologist so please spare me with I must know because I must have had it before. People are so ignorant when it comes to their bodies. When your in the heat of the moment and you asked your partner if they have been tested, most likely they will say yes when in fact, they have never been tested. You are the ignorant one who did not know that you can contract 3 s.t.d's while wearing a condom. If you get a damn check up once in a while, you can learn more about health care management and the risks of having sex these days. I live in Boston and now they have rapid HIV test where you can get the results in 20 minutes. That way you do not have to pull out your hair worrying for 2 weeks if you have it or not. People do not take this s**t seriously and yes my fiance took the time to go to clinic and that is all that matters. You can not hate on me for this, it is too idiotic. Be safe everyone.

dude

Carribean goddess sounds like a walking spunk wagon. Try gargling.

Caribbean Goddess

Ignorance is a bliss.

gardner

duh, herpes is caused by a virus that most people have. it just shows up in some people and doesn't in others. you can get it by kissing someone, sharing a drink, skin contact etc. 80% of american adults have oral herpes, most without even knowing it. so how exactly is someone going to avoid getting herpes. read it up in wikipedia.

chillout music girl

People need to have STD test before having sex!!!!
Blood test are the ultimate truth!!!!!!!!!

chillout music girl

I think herpes/VD must be spreading all over hollywood.
The stars are always exchanging partners..

WooHa23

Hey George, virgins are funny. Marriage? yeah...you wait. LOL

Guilty of watching

Does this mean he is straight.........?

costaMesaboy

just playing sexy gal/ C.G...................geeeeze touchy subject,, better get tested again, he could be cheating on you!!!!........haha

whatever

First she is going to have to prove that he was the one that infected her and I doubt she was a virgin. Most of the women that date the Hollywood guys are pros and have been around the block. She would also have been required to name every lover she had so that the health dept can notify them that they may be infected. Also TMZ you dont state that he has herpes.. why dont you get your facts straight before you print something like this. We may be seeing him file a suit against her for defamation of character, slander, etc.. lol.. whata laugh then.

Kim Frazier

I thought he was gay?!?!?!

Alexa

You're better off being celebate these days. You can't trust anyone.

here's a thought

That nasty dog. He did that to her because he has money. He will probably get away with it too. She can't prove he gave it to her on purpose but I believe he did. Even if a man gets tested he can cheat on you later on and give you something. These days you are risking your health if you make a bad choice of a partner. It's best to just be celibate if you haven't met Mr. Right. People who just screw around like it's the 70's are crazy as hell.

luvlove

as far as women go.... If you get the annual check up with blood tests they can tell what's in your system... say your tests have been negative for X amount of years and one year Herpes shows up positive- It's pretty obvious... plus they have test that can tell how long the virus has been in your system...

Caribbean Goddess

CostaMesaBoy, we go every six months to get checked you well known alcoholic. By Who, who in the hell said that you mattered. Stop acting immature and grow up. Little children must play!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments