Hanson: Grown Up Girls

7/25/2007 1:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Hanson sisters appeared at the Virgin Megastore in NYC on Tuesday, bringing their special brand of lesbian chic!
hanson
The girls, Taylor, Ilene and Zelda, posed for cameras while promoting their new CD "The Walk." According to their website, they were able to create the album with "the freedom of having no major label ties." How convenient!

Also, let no one forget, sources told us that Oprah's staff said they were the most difficult guests -- ever.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

maria

Leave Hanson alone!!! If you want to talk about them first listen to their new record, it's amazing. And they didn't do anything wrong like Paris, Britney or Lindsey, so stop the nasty comments. They're good guys raising their families and making good music. And GET OVER IT!!!!!!, this is not 1997!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Leave them alone!!!!!!

pj826

HAHAHaHa I love how this one was written very amusing..i agree

Jenny

Wow, still with the girl jokes (which were lame 10 yrs ago when they were just kids) 10 yrs. later. Get some new material! Hanson is still putting out quality music on their own terms. Their stuff is a lot better than the over processed, over produced crap we hear on MTV and the radio. Do you think half of the "artists" on MTV can play multiple instruments? Each one of these guys can. Hanson is awesome- especially live.

Zenophobe Alien

For Real? I remember when they were teenie boopers.

DANI

Who are these guys??

And can someone post the video of britney yelling at the photags with her children in the back of the car, that I keep reading about.

; )

Hayley

You know what? I don't like Hanson's music and they do look sort of girlish but at least they aren't in re-hab! At least they aren't out at Hyde every night and calling people the N word on video. At least they aren't getting DUI's and blowing all their cash on partying and drugs. They are child stars who grew up and got married like normal people. Kudos to Hanson for getting a handle on fame! Lohan, Spears and Hilton should take note!!!!!!!!

Ashley

OMG I love them! I've loved them for like 10 years now! LOL. I met them....very nice people.

sam

They look like guys to me. I have no idea who they are since I don't listen to pop 40 music but these girls look like fugly transvestites. Ewwww.

Fan of Mindy's

Leave them alone! They have worked their asses off since childhood because they wanted to! Have you seen them getting arrested, DUI, doing drugs, etc? There is nothing wrong with them! I've have been a fan of their's since they came out in '97- and still am. And I'm VERY proud of it!

If you think you can do better- then let's see you do it!

tulsa

they are despised throughout the restaurant industry in tulsa. horrible tippers, arrogant, and the worst part is that we don't know who they are until a waitress, who liked them when she was twelve, ten years ago, tells us.

FlBiker

They sure are purty.

Heidi can't sing

Still LMAO! "Hanson sisters"....you guys crack me up!!!

NO MUSLIMS FOR PRESIDENT

"Oh, lets not forget they were Oprah's most difficult guests ever" Lets not forget they were like seven LOL
Im sure Oprah was Oprah's most difficult guest LOL

NO MUSLIMS FOR PRESIDENT

Dani ~ they have the video on X17online. She pulled over and got out of the car to change a diaper and the photogs swarmed all she said was, this is illegal, you cant do this.

costaMesaboy