Cisco

Don't Want Paris No Mo!

7/26/2007 6:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Disco Cisco Adler was seen Tuesday night, kissing all over Paris Hilton, but as he left Les Deux, he was sooooooo over it! When asked how Miss Hilton she was doing, Adler blew off the question. How ballsy!

DJ Sam Ronson was seen outside Hyde, doing her best Run DMC impression. Elsewhere in La La Land, Haylie Duff and a very creepy Nicole Richie look-alike were spotted outside a Tweety Boutique Launch party.

And in New York, the Coreys were at Marquee to "celebrate" their show, and to fete Feldman on his 36th birthday. All this and more in today's bicoastal birthday blitz edition of Star Catcher!

elle

ew.

Jamie

When asked how Miss Hilton she was doing?????

Ummmm...grammar check.

Sillyme

Doing.. drugs.. did she score.. is he gonna support her crabby incrusted begging butt flaps for the hits she needs?

FABIO

I heard that he knocked out PARIS's two front teeth with those elephant balls of his.

Nancy

To have Mischa Barton, he must be a big hangin dude.....I wonder if he could tell he was in with Paris?

Dark Knight

He's hangin all right, but not where it counts

deelicious

Please explain to me who this is clown and why is he famous?

deelicious

Does that mean he's got herpes now too? Dam I guess it's ok to get herpes as long as it's coming from Paris!

chris

tmz get facts straight on this one..Paris was and is by far really way over him... thats a fact...she is over him for good...he loses big here...she has lost any and all interest in him..the truth stands for itself and any respect she has tfor guy is next to nil ...sorry cisco you lose...say , act ..like you want..you and I both know this to be the case...you can fool some of the people some of the time...just not all the people all of the time..

Zenophobe Alien

Is this guy related to Wierd Al?

glenda

Listen up people, Paris has a wonky eye and a bent nose. Cisco is plain ugly, rat face features with big sagging balls. Paris has Herpes, Cisco has probably every STD. known to mankind. They are both overprivaleged and under-talented. All we need is for Perez "methface" Hilton to title the new couple.

eerht

The video won't open for me...did it show Samantha Ronson doing a Run dmc impression?

Kelan

is he the one in the picture that Paris had (from parisexpose.com) with the really droopy balls??

Olde Grfeywoolf

I thought even Paris, or at least I had hoped, had better taste than that. She has to be doing drugs!! No one sober could make out with that! Has to be mind (assuming there is at least one involved somewhere between the two) altering substances involved!

EEEEWWWW!!! And UUUUUUUUGH!

Just my opinion

Paris can do WAY better than him. He is F-ugly! I think it is her that is over him.

Yuk!