Lindsay: I Know Who Killed Your Movie

7/26/2007 3:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan's new thriller flick, "I Know Who Killed Me" -- could be DOA. The stripper-themed pic, which features Lilo making her pole dancing debut, opens tomorrow. Bad timing -- considering she got popped early Tuesday morning for DUI and cocaine possession.
I Know Who Killed Me/ Lindsay Lohan
The film opens on just 1200 screens -- 3000 screens less than "The Simpsons Movie." Box office guru Chad Hartigan of Exhibitor Relations doesn't expect much. He tells TMZ Lindsay's disastrous fall off the wagon could murder the flick, and that "I Know Who Killed Me" may open in the lower third of the top ten, "... if in the top ten at all."

For a major studio release, the small amount of theaters tells Hartigan two things: "Sony doesn't have much faith [in the movie] or theater owners don't have much faith." That's the naked truth for Lindsay!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Adrienne

Maybe she'll get to screen it at the prison

Not so famous.....

yep, I'd rather watch the Simpson's Too!!!

L.A. Douchenozzle, Esq.

FIRST!
oh wait, SECOND!

Ace

I saw a preview of this film with Stephen Colbert and Matt Groening, who are interested in doing a joint project in the horror genre, and we were all three highly impressed with Ms. Lohan's skills. Bravo!

truth be told

So why do they keep hiring this bimbo? I would NEVER see a movie with her in it? How many movies does she have to bomb before they blacklist her? She is not THAT great of an actress to keep taking gambles on her. no wonder the movie industry sucks!

kumquat

Here's the new title for her next movie, " I Know How Wasted I Am".

truth be told

There are sooo many other better, more beautiful, better role model actresses out there. I can't look at this firecrotch anymore.

stop the madness

I agree with post 7 enough with suporting bad movies and record comps.Cut Blow han

Mission

She may have problems, but I still like her as an actress. I plan to see it.

exHollywooder

16th! Oh wait, 17th!

SlappDaddy

This is the begining of the end of Lilos film career, the last thing she needed was more trouble, and another movie that goes in the Pooper, what a waste, but I guess drinkin & cokin is more importatnt to Lilo, and don't forget the whorin too.

coco

i still wanna see this movie, i think it looks interesting.....im not going to let her DUI stop me from seeing this movie

momo_rbd

That suks cuz critics were sayin the movie was good!! even the preview looks good! it suks cuz lindsay has soo much talent! she can really act! n 2 throw it all away cuz of her addictions suks!! i hope she can surpass this!

Zenophobe Alien

Hope she enjoyed makin this movie cuz it will be her last. She has derailed her career and her stinking life. Good bye LiLo.

BRITNEYLUVSME

WHEN WILL SHE BE APPEARING IN PLAYBOY?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments