Lindsay:

'I Wasn't Driving,

the Black Kid Was'

7/27/2007 3:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just before Lindsay Lohan was arrested early Tuesday morning, she commandeered a car and took three men hostage -- this, according to the three men who were in the car with her.
Lindsay's Wild Ride!
TMZ interviewed all three, and here's the lowdown: Rewind to Monday afternoon. Dante Nigro, Jakon Sutter and Ronnie Blake drove to Malibu with the boyfriend of Lindsay Lohan's assistant. Lindsay and her assistant ran into Dante and friends. Later, the assistant text-messaged Dante, saying Lindsay wanted to invite him to a Malibu party that night.

Part One

Later, Dante says, he and his friends drove to the party. Dante and the assistant's boyfriend were let in, but Jakon and Ronnie were rejected and stayed outside. Dante says Lindsay was never without a drink during the evening and he even did a shot with her.

At one point, Lindsay's assistant and her boyfriend walked outside and got into an argument. Lindsay came out and got angry at her assistant. The assistant then said, "I quit," which enraged Lindsay.

Part Two

Ronnie says Lindsay looked "very messed up" and "raging."

Dante and crew were ready to leave. The GMC Denali they were in belonged to Dante, but he was sitting in the front passenger seat. Ronnie and Jakon were in the back seat. The assistant's boyfriend was behind the wheel. The keys were in the ignition when the assistant's boyfriend got out and continued the argument with his girlfriend. She then got in her car and left.

According to the group, Lindsay suddenly jumped in the driver's seat of the Denali, started the engine and began driving -- chasing the assistant's car. Ronnie says he was so fearful, he jumped out of the vehicle as it accelerated. Just as he hit the ground, he says Lindsay ran over his foot and just kept going.

Dante and Jakon say Lindsay then hit Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu. Dante says he tried to grab the wheel, prompting Lindsay to say, "If you touch me I'll sue you." Jakon says they pleaded with her to stop.

Part Three

Dante says they were going 100 mph. They say Lindsay caught up with the assistant and began doing circles on PCH, around the assistant's car.

They say at one point, Lindsay boasted, "I can't get in trouble. I'm a celebrity. I can do whatever the f*** I want."

Part Four

The now former assistant finally lost Lindsay on PCH. Dante says Lindsay thought the assistant was going to her mother's house in Santa Monica so Lindsay went there. It just so happened that the assistant's mother was pulling into the driveway as Lindsay arrived.

Dante says the mother panicked at Lindsay's crazy driving, and backed out of the driveway in fear -- not knowing who was behind the wheel. The guys say Lindsay then began to chase her at speeds of up to 80 mph through Santa Monica, blowing multiple red lights.

Dante realized the mother was driving to the police station and warned Lindsay if she didn't stop she'd get in hot water. He says Lindsay responded, "I'm a celebrity. I'm not going to get in trouble."

The two cars stopped in a parking lot near the cop shop. When police arrived, Dante says it seemed as if Lindsay told officers, "I wasn't driving. The black kid was driving."

Dante and Jakon say they saw Lindsay flunk the field sobriety test. They say when she tried touching her nose, she almost fell over.

As Ronnie put it "It was pretty much the worst night of my whole summer."

Lohan's reps had no comment.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Heil Aubrey

Actually, Comment #10, driving on a suspended license is not that big of a charge by itself considering that Paris only got a little of 40 days and served 23 for doing it twice. Study up before you go and add your "legal 2 cents". If your legal knowledge were cents you'd be in debt by a few pal.

Chad

If these allegations are true, is not Ms Lohan far worse and more dangerous than Paris Hilton ever was ?

Brandon

The angel on my shoulder says that she needs help, otherwise she won't make it past 25.

The devil on my shoulder says lock her up and throw away the key, and that I could care less about what happens. Of course, this is all from reading this article (which I'm taking with a grain of salt)...how do we know the guys interviewed aren't just looking for their 15 minutes? Not to say I don't believe them, just keeping it in mind.

I'm honestly sick of Lindsay and her spoiled celebrity behavior. She obviously has no plans to clean up, so why should I?

Don

They aren't going to arrest anybody but Lindsay; no other charges will be filed. Get off "the black kid" bandwagon, Al Sharpton isn't listening.

Lindsay is going to be dragged through the mud for awhile and maybe do a few days jail time. I also see Lindsay going back to rehab (seriously this time) and coming out with a new assistant and publicist, and getting her head focused on her carreer. She will eventually put all this behind her and become a better actress and star.

The three stooges are going to fade quietly into the night (and oblivion) and will never be heard of again. What's more, they will never have friends that will trust them... at least any friends with money.

If you all look back over your shoulders, and remember what Robert Downey Jr. went through trying to break free of the Hollywood party scene, AND THE PEOPLE IN THE HOLLYWOOD PARTY SCENE, you will recall how most of America literally gave up on him. Hell, he even walked into a strangers house because he was too drugged out to know where he was! Robert Downey Jr. was worth the bet, and it paid off. He is a great actor and well respected again. I look forward to his movies. To give up the drugs and alcohol, you have to give up the friends who do drugs and alcohol! PERIOD!

Lindsay will survive this... because she is nothing like Britney, Paris and Nicole. She also has talent and if she can get out of this debacle she's in, it will show. Give her a chance. These three dinks in this story are out to grab some cash and notoriety. They are opportunists. Nothing more.

up in shiz

damn poor lilo!.....she craves that white girl to much, nose candy can make you go crazy.....but this is beyond crazy this chick needs to slow her role if not she is going to end up 6ft under and that would be such a sad waste of good talent.

DD

1417. Right on!! I would do it, but I think that we should leave that up to the girls in the state penitentiary. Which is where I think she should be headed. That chick could have killed someone!

I am poster 58

I can just picture Lindsay's mom and lawyers trying to call & make peace/good with the asst and her mother so they don't testify against Lindsay. By now, they are trying to pay those 3 guys so they don't testify against her as well. You better have A LOT of moo-lah Lindsay and mom to get out of this one. Personally, if I was any of those people, I wouldn't pick up the phone because she (Lindsay) is trying to blame all of THEM for her drugs, driving and everything....THINK PEOPLE...don't let her out of this one.

Gee

I find it quite amusing how people want to vilify these 3 young men. and make all kinds of accusations about THEIR character, when the focus should be on a young woman who has SERIOUS ISSUES in her life. Dammit she JUST got out of rehab, was/is on probation, and she's out, ALLOWING herself to be caught insuch a perilous position.

Did those 3 young men stuff the coke in her pockets??? Pour the Alcohol down her throat? come on people, It's time to see Lindsay for what she really is... A YOUNG Woman WITH SOME SERIOUS PROBLEMS! and 30 DAY REHABS ARE not the answer.

I hope the California Judicial system acts on her behalf and get her some help before she kills herself or some innocent bystander, driving DRUNK is NO joke, I lost a cousin because of a drunk driver, my Aunt is still messed over it 10 years later

Junebug

I think Lindsay definately needs a lesson taught to her, out of all of this. Obviously, she has some serious issues that need to be addressed. It shouldn't matter that she is famous or how much money she has. She can kill someone with a vehicle, just like the next guy. Is that whats going to happen, before someone says "Hey, this girl has issues. We need to handle her, so she won't kill again." I do believe these boys. And someone needs to let celebrities know, that being famous does not give you the ticket to do whatever you want. Especially at the risk of us "unfamous" people. I think the rehab is not working. Give her jail time & the ammount she actually deserves. She needs to sit (away) & think about the consequenses to her ridiculous behavior. Britney, Paris, Nicole, & Lindsay? Is this a contest to see who can be the most drunken, drugged out celebrity spoiled brat, or what? I hope a sensible judge will do something about this spoiled brat!!!

one_ofakind_chic420

ok miss lohan..hate to tell u but ur finished...she's a stupid dumb girl who doesnt realize how lucky she is to have what she has....and i cant believe she said the black kid was driving...how damm racist can u get..and if ur such a celebrity like u say u are and u can get away with anything then why did u blame it on the black kid?????? dumb ass just ruined her career..even tho it was ruined with mean girls...lol

Don

"No Child Left Behind". Need I say more? LMFAO! I wonder if there might possibly be a reason why we don't just save the taxpayers a buttload of money and try every criminal case on TMZ or THE NATIONAL ENQUIRER. You people believe everything you see and read in the media. Damn! I'll bet you all would have even convicted OJ! This is just sooooo freakin' great! Just think of it... no more lawyers or judges or courts; just send out the paperazzi and print what they want on TMZ! Then it's off to prison for whoever made the news. LMFAO! Hell, who knows... maybe it will be your son or daughter next time. Just call TMZ. They'll take care of everything!

notaceleb

Lindsay Lohan has to be dumber than a bag of rocks. While she gets busted for a DUI and cocaine, she ought to have a hate crime enhancement charge thrown in for blaming an African-American for doing the reckless driving all over Santa Monica that actually did.

Don

African-American? What are you, one of the politically correct, morally corrupt, guilt ridden, white folk? The story says "...it SEEMED as if Lindsay told officers, 'I wasn't driving, the black kid was driving.'" Please, for the love of God! DO NOT WATCH COPS!!! Holy crap! The cops are always blaming it on the BLACK guy! I work with a few black people and I never direct customers to them by saying, "You need to talk to that African-American guy." IF he happens to be among a group of white people, I generally say, "You need to talk to the black guy...". If not, I tell them to talk to "that" guy over their. It is a description of distinction, that's all. Don't ever be ashamed of your race, whether you're black, brown, green, yellow, or white. Be proud of who you are. All this political correctness is a bunch of crap that has gone waaaaay to far. I don't feel guilty AT ALL for being kind of a tan-peach color.

crymeariver

It is suspicious. Remember the 911 call. It sounds like they got the wrong driver. The whole group should have been tested.

TeenyBopperHater

I know how to solve all these problems real nice and quick: send Ted Nugent into LA - unanounced, undercover, and with all the firepower he needs - to take care of Lindsay, Paris, and Brittney, with more celebs TBA as needed.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments