Lindsay:

'I Wasn't Driving,

the Black Kid Was'

7/27/2007 3:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just before Lindsay Lohan was arrested early Tuesday morning, she commandeered a car and took three men hostage -- this, according to the three men who were in the car with her.
Lindsay's Wild Ride!
TMZ interviewed all three, and here's the lowdown: Rewind to Monday afternoon. Dante Nigro, Jakon Sutter and Ronnie Blake drove to Malibu with the boyfriend of Lindsay Lohan's assistant. Lindsay and her assistant ran into Dante and friends. Later, the assistant text-messaged Dante, saying Lindsay wanted to invite him to a Malibu party that night.

Part One

Later, Dante says, he and his friends drove to the party. Dante and the assistant's boyfriend were let in, but Jakon and Ronnie were rejected and stayed outside. Dante says Lindsay was never without a drink during the evening and he even did a shot with her.

At one point, Lindsay's assistant and her boyfriend walked outside and got into an argument. Lindsay came out and got angry at her assistant. The assistant then said, "I quit," which enraged Lindsay.

Part Two

Ronnie says Lindsay looked "very messed up" and "raging."

Dante and crew were ready to leave. The GMC Denali they were in belonged to Dante, but he was sitting in the front passenger seat. Ronnie and Jakon were in the back seat. The assistant's boyfriend was behind the wheel. The keys were in the ignition when the assistant's boyfriend got out and continued the argument with his girlfriend. She then got in her car and left.

According to the group, Lindsay suddenly jumped in the driver's seat of the Denali, started the engine and began driving -- chasing the assistant's car. Ronnie says he was so fearful, he jumped out of the vehicle as it accelerated. Just as he hit the ground, he says Lindsay ran over his foot and just kept going.

Dante and Jakon say Lindsay then hit Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu. Dante says he tried to grab the wheel, prompting Lindsay to say, "If you touch me I'll sue you." Jakon says they pleaded with her to stop.

Part Three

Dante says they were going 100 mph. They say Lindsay caught up with the assistant and began doing circles on PCH, around the assistant's car.

They say at one point, Lindsay boasted, "I can't get in trouble. I'm a celebrity. I can do whatever the f*** I want."

Part Four

The now former assistant finally lost Lindsay on PCH. Dante says Lindsay thought the assistant was going to her mother's house in Santa Monica so Lindsay went there. It just so happened that the assistant's mother was pulling into the driveway as Lindsay arrived.

Dante says the mother panicked at Lindsay's crazy driving, and backed out of the driveway in fear -- not knowing who was behind the wheel. The guys say Lindsay then began to chase her at speeds of up to 80 mph through Santa Monica, blowing multiple red lights.

Dante realized the mother was driving to the police station and warned Lindsay if she didn't stop she'd get in hot water. He says Lindsay responded, "I'm a celebrity. I'm not going to get in trouble."

The two cars stopped in a parking lot near the cop shop. When police arrived, Dante says it seemed as if Lindsay told officers, "I wasn't driving. The black kid was driving."

Dante and Jakon say they saw Lindsay flunk the field sobriety test. They say when she tried touching her nose, she almost fell over.

As Ronnie put it "It was pretty much the worst night of my whole summer."

Lohan's reps had no comment.

LB

Lindsey,

God is ready for you to ask for help. He is always here for you. Just ask him.

LB

DLC

Fabulous!
I am so glad they added racism to this debacle.

Because that always goes well and brings out the best in people.

Amy Silverman

Hellooooooooo-have the police & the DA heard this??????? She needs to be rounded up from her "safe place" and put in jail place!!!!!!!!! What a moron!!!!! She is going to kill someone-ARE YOU LISTENING POLICE????????

married with children

---Yeah, Janet

hold your tongue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone Respond To This, Because I Rarely Post

They Are Lying,

Calm down.
I'm not even sure who you're posting such hostility to but relax.
Its 2007 and anyone that you are yelling at.... they are the ultimate minority.
Screaming obscenities about ignorant people like that... not quite appropriate here.

Dr. M

I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT 2 SAY -

I'M ONLY HEARING ONE SIDE OF THE STORY -

SOMETHING DOESN'T RING RIGHT -

3 HEALTHY YOUNG MEN CAN'T STOP ONE DRUNKEN / DOPED-UP GIRL ?

IT IS NOT THAT HARD TO STOMP YOUR LEFT FOOT ON THE BRAKE -
THIS COULD HAVE BEEN DONE AT ANY TIME SHE WAS GOING BELOW 30 -

WHEN SHE WAS FIRST TAKING OFF -
WHEN SHE WAS DOING BRODIES ON PCH -
WHEN SHE WAS AT THE HOUSE -

THAT'S "IF" SHE WAS DRIVING -

LET US JUST WAIT AND SEE HOW THIS COMES OUT UNDER CROSS-EXAMINATION

Peace
Dr. M
MM

Get some real help Lindsay

cracker

Lindsay was raised in a racist household so it should surprise no one that she would:
a) Exclude the black guys from the party
b) Run one of them over
c) Blame one of them for the demonic ride.

What IS surprising is that Dante, knowing his friends had been thus color-barred, proceeded to enjoy the party without them. With friends like Dante the two black guys don't really need an enemy!

Democrats are evil

If this is true, and it's three to one as far as the facts go, I'm going vote for as much jail time as possible for this, "I'm a celebrity, I can do what ever I want", piece of human trash. Not a chance in Hell that I will pay to see her film and I will be as vocal as possible with any judge, attorney, and public official that chooses to voice their opinion and get involved with this. Public outrage is a great motivator. I urge you to do the same.

MacGuffin

You know Lindsay (or any celeb) is out of completely out of control when you hear "I'm a celebrity. I'm not going to get in trouble."

You ARE a celebrity. You ARE in trouble.

Canadian Queen

OK guys. Google the word "Addiction". Just do it!

DLC

These guys need to be talking to the police,not TMZ. Then they should save it for court and Oprah!

Can Lindsay be held responsible for the foot injury? She couldn't know he was going to jump. I don't think it can be considered assault if it wasn't deliberate. She'll still have some responsibility I should think, but the fact he did something unexpected without warning will go against him.
Of course the fact she's a downward spiraling looney toon will go against her.

Parents Need to Know

Did anyone read if these guys have told this story to the Police or just to TMZ?

I can't get the videos to open, so I'm a little clueless on this.

Anyone know what recourse Lindsay would have if these guys are lying? Would this just be defamation of character (now that's a joke), or slander (another joke with her track record).

From the posts i've read, seems like most people believe they are telling the truth.

If what these guys are saying is true - LINDSAY IS DONE!

married with children

--Does anyone believe the assistant's mother didn't know who was chasing her?

WTF

Lindsay must have some long ass arms to reach from outside the passenger side of a

Denali and pull the key out of the ignition. are you f***in kidding me?? Sure, i believe

these guys as much as i believe Lindsay is a virgin. Those guys are nobodies trying to

get their names out there and see how many hollywood parties they can crash. Everyone

in this whole dumb story is a bunch of losers!

Democrats are evil

Tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick.

Boom! Boom!