Trump Talks LiLo

7/28/2007 9:52 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mega mogul/media whore Donald Trump should start his own celebrity Scared Straight program.

Page Six asked The Donald to weigh in on the Lindsay Lohan DUI debacle and the Combover-ed One had this to offer: "Find what you love doing (other than drugs and alcohol), work hard, stay focused, get a new set of parents."

Trump couldn't resist the urge to fit a plug in for his new TV show. "Then join me on 'Celebrity Apprentice,' which is shooting soon -- I'll keep you straight!"

Imus/CBS May Settle

Shock jock Don Imus may not get his day in court. The drama-loving talk DJ is miffed that just before being fired in April for calling the Rutgers University women's basketball team "nappy headed hos," he signed a five-year $40 million contract, reports the Daily News. He's threatened to sue CBS for more than $120 million in lost wages and damages, but now it looks like Imus and his former employer will reach an agreement out of court.

CBS argued that Imus was fired for cause, while lawyers for Imus insisted that his broadcaster's contract included a clause specifying that his "irreverent" and "controversial" program was "consistent with company rules and policy."

No word on whether Imus will end up back on-air.

Jerry Garcia's Sink for Sale

What a long, strange trip it's been! Grateful Dead's long-dead guitarist Jerry Garcia's kitchen sink-along with odds and ends from his Marin County, Calif. home, and even the home itself, are for sale. David Koltys, who purchased the dancing bear's former cave ten years ago, has been systematically selling off Garcia's goods to benefit the Sophia Foundation, an organization that helps children during marital separations and divorces. Also up for auction: a Jacuzzi and stereo speakers.

Last year, Koltys held a similar auction. He sold Garcia's toilet for $2,500. What a flushing good time!

Party Favors...Cameron's Green Scene

The new IT bags taking Hollywood by environmentally-sound storm? Check out the Envirosax shopping bag. Green goddess Cameron Diaz is a huge fan.

ERIC BEASLEY

A PERSON WITH MONEY AND GLAMMER AND WITH THE WORLD LOOKING IN ON ALL THAT YOU DO
WILL PUT PREASURE ON YOU
WILL MAKE YOU THINK ABOUT JOINING THE COOL GROUP
I THINK THE THREE BAD GIRLS THAT IS IN THE HOT SPOT RIGHT NOW JUST WHAT JUST THAT( ATTENTION )
HELL A WOOD IS FULL DESTRUCTION AND SIN OF THIS WORLD

Dan

Actually, her doing celebrity apprentice with trump could probably be the best thing she could do right now, in addition to rehab. I got a feeling Trump would be a father figure giving out much needed punishment AND sound advice. And the entire world would see him doing it and her getting it. If I were her manager, I'd make her do it.

Lenn K.

The Donald does have a point. Like him or hate him. Imus I have never listen to you but I believe you have the right to comeback, also I believe you should have never been fired. If Al Sharpton is the judge of character God help us all, because this the most soul-less, cheating and lying man in America with his bud, Jessie Jackson. They love that their people are in black slavery with liberalism and pity!!

costaMesaboy

"WAKE UP TO FIND THAT,,,YOU ARE THE EYES OF THE WORLD!!!" ........all right TMZ, old schoolin' it.....I seen Jerry in Vegas, n' 92' & 93',,,,high school dayz!!!!!,,,,,,,I WAS FRYING BALLS BABY,,,,,,,,,haha......................DON IMUS, HIM & VICK SHOULD DO A SHOW TOGETHER!!!!

aaronshoe

YEA JERRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's about time this site pays homage in some way to the greatest gutarist of all time! We miss you jerry!

Jessica

I agree -- TMZ let's do a polll, who thinks Lindsay should do Celebrity Apprentice?? I DO I DO!

whatever

I agree with this but he left out

Move far away from Hollywood
Get new friends (straight ones) that will not encourage you to party
Get a new attutude
You are not invincible
You are not above the laws
If you end up killing yourself...remember GOD doesnt care if your a celebrity, so you may want to re-evaluate your relationship with him.

Father figure to her I dont agree. Donald Trump has issues of his own when it comes to people that have bank accounts lower than his. He acts like he is superior to the lower class and has no feelings regarding people. I personally dont care for Rosie either but the things he said about her showed his colors. He could have been a better person and laughed it off, instead of having a low class knock down drag out war of words using the press as the ring.

Lindsey needs someone who doesnt care about celebrities, their money, power or material. She needs someone like that Sherif in Arizona who will show her what her life will be like if she continues to stay on this path. Someone that can take her to a morgue and show her people who have overdosed or been killed by someone under the influence. She needs to be shown what real life is about.

I

shem

I still miss Imus in the morning and I probably always will. I watched on MSNBC as his show was not on the radio in my area. There has been NOTHING that MSNBC has tried in that time slot that even comes close. I hope they are all regretting jumping on the Al Sharpton bandwagon now.

Bon3249

LINDSEY IS OLD ENOUGH TO BE ON HER OWN AND CAN OVERCOME THESE HORRIBLE VICES ....IF.....SHE CAN GET AWAY FROM HER SO-CALLED FRIENDS AND THE INFLUENCES OF DRUGS AND ALCOHOL. AS FAR AWAY FROM HER PARENTS FOR A WHILE TOO. GETTING HER HEAD CLEAR AND HER BODY CLEAN IS WHAT SHE NEEDS NOW. TOO MUCH TOO SOON FOR THE 'KID' STAR. SHE`S DEFINATELY ON THE ROAD TO DESTRUCTION. FOR LINDSEY TO CONTINUE TO BREAK THE LAW SHOWS HER HEAD ISN`T IN ORDER SO SOMEONE NEEDS TO TAKE CONTROL,,,LIKE A JUDGE...AND PUT HER SOMEWHERE AND GET HER SOME HELP. "TOUGH LOVE' FROM THE SYSTEM. IF NOT THEN SHE`S A LOST CAUSE FOR SURE.

Bon3249

WHAT MAKES DONALD TRUMP ANY KIND OF JUDGE WHEN IT COMES TO ANY KIND OF RECOMMENDATION FOR LILO. GOOD LORD, ALL HE CARES ABOUT IS MAKING MONEY AND YELLING...YOU`RE FIRED. GET A GRIP TRUMP......MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS FOR ONCE.......HE`S SO MUCH LIKE ROSIE....NO WONDER THEY CAN`T PLAY NICE......

Reine

I was against the firing of Imus even though I had stopped watching him years before but I do like Joe Scarboro. I watch him just a little bit because I'm a fan of Fox & Friends. Joes was the best choice to replace Imus. He's pretty good.

Dr. M

LINDSAY :

NEEDS HELP = OBVIOUSLY

WILL NOT LISTEN TO ANYBODY -

I DOUBT IF SHE WOULD EVEN HEED THE HOLY SPIRIT -

PROBABLY THINK IT WAS AN HALLUCINATION -

YOU SHOULDN'T BE UP AT 3:00 AM LINDSAY -

U NEED TO RE-SET UR SLEEP CLOCK -

SLEEPING DURING THE DAY AND BEING AWAKE AT NIGHT HAS BEEN PROVEN TO BE PSYCHOLOGICALLY DAMAGING -

GET BETTER -

Peace (Shalom) Lindsay

Dr. M
MM

sharon

donald trump is a total ass. who would take advise from a man that has no class. a real man wouldn't be married several times to women to make them look good. can you say the words "comb over and ugly". don imus should come back on air as long as he has learned something from his ordeal.

Dan

I think all of you would trade places with Trump in a heartbeat. Get over it.

#8- Listen Rosie, the guy has never filed personal bankruptcy. A couple of companies he partly owned did declare and that is entirely different than a personal bankruptcy. If the company you worked for went bankrupt, should you be blamed? You might not own it but you work there and are partly to blame for the troubles. Corporate BK's are caused just as much by lower level employees who cant think their way out of a paper bag as by the managers and owners themselves.

jProud American Author

I AGREE WITH WHAT MR. TRUMP SAYS EXCEPT--FIND NEW PARENTS. PARENTS MAKE MISTAKES-THEY DO THE BEST THEY CAN. JUST LOVE THEM (FROM A DISTANCE) AND FORGIVE AND DO YOUR BEST EACH DAY.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments