Usher's

Wedding Off

7/28/2007 2:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Let's call the whole thing off! Pop prince Usher and his fiancee Tameka Foster have called off their wedding, which was scheduled for today.

A statement released by Usher's publicist, Patti Webster, said, "It was announced today that the wedding ceremony for Usher Raymond, IV and Tameka Foster was canceled. No additional information will be given regarding the circumstances of the cancellation, but we hope the privacy of this matter will be respected."

Usher and the much-older Tameka (he's 28, she's 37) are expecting a baby this fall. No word on whether the couple is still engaged or even together.

More Today in TMZ History

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

maria guerra

Usher is to fine you don't need someone with a instant family 3 kids of her own
stay single

Maria K.W.

lady-I

Usher U would have been a fool to marry that chic. not only is she toooooooooo old she has three kids already and looks like a he-she. And ur fam has all rights not to like her .so put that off till u know if she really is carring urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr baby,and if so its 2007 take care of yours dont mean take care of hers too.let her jump on the next money wagon lol xoxo Lady-I and sexy L

Hell Yeah

Hip, hip, hooray!!! His dumn azz has awaken and cancelled Manteka or what-ever her name is.... AND I'm freakin' first!!! I like you again Ush!

anonymous

his mom's prayers have been answered, she is wrong on so many levels. A gold digger and an old scank.

The One

Praise GOD!!!! I really hope his vision of cloudiness is soon to be over and he will think clearly. Take care of your kid - stay clear of the monster!!!

Dawn

Might be a ploy to get rid of the press. Or he found out the baby isn't his

Deanna

I think she is really a "he"

JAA

Wow.....I find Usher an average performer at best. I was suddenly impressed when I read he was taking responsibility for an unborn baby and creating a family with his beautiful girlfriend.....I hope it is a ploy to get the media off their backs and he follows through and does the right thing.....don't be an Eddie Murphy or Diddy, be like Chris Rock and stop listening to your Mommy, it's time to grow up and be your own man.

anonymous

She's a god digger and he found out and more. Better to wake up late then never.

Terry

I knew this was coming. Usher was to paranoid about all the press coverage these last past few months regarding his marriage and such. He wanted to back out months ago I think.

anonymous

I meant that she is a gold digger.

Dawn

4. I think she is really a "he"

Jul 28th 2007 by Deanna

She's pregnant how could she be a he think.

Kate

"much older"?? It's nine years...it's not like she's 15/16 years older (hi Ashton and Demi).

Anyway, if that's his baby he can still look after the baby without having to marry the mommy.

Shootingstar

I think this is a ploy to get read of the press. As big a stink as he made about the media "talking bad" about her, there's no way he's not marrying her.

Julie

I wonder what happened? I wish I had a video of Tameka's reaction when she found out he was backing out.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments