Billy Ray:

Achy Breaky Breaks

'Hannah' Fans

7/30/2007 4:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Billy Ray CyrusNobody knows how to break a girl's heart better than a Cyrus. On Sunday, Billy Ray, father of "Hannah Montana" star Miley Cyrus, signed his new CD for thousands gathered at a Wal-Mart in the Stevenson Ranch suburb of Los Angeles ... and made them cry.

Just like the old days (back in 1992), Billy Ray is still making fans sob -- the only difference is that now, half the tears falling were due to the fact that his daughter wasn't at the event! Yes, young girls and boys were heartbroken when told the news that Miley wouldn't be appearing with dad. Miley wasn't scheduled, tweeny fans were just hopeful she'd be there. Sorry kiddies, but it's his CD signing, not hers!

Despite the brokenhearted Hannah fans, the event was a huge success.

canalgal

I love Billy Ray Cyrus and his music. He is a wonderful human being and father. Just knowing him has made me a better person and I am so happy for his recent successes and also Miley's. They are the best!

jen

One Hit Wonder huh? Anyone ever hear the song "Some Gave All"? Its played practically every HOUR on Veterans Day, Memorial Day, Sept 11.....something he worte and sang for the service men and women BEFORE he hit it huge. ...or "In The Heart of a Woman"? ....or "Romeo" a duet with Dolly Parton? Nashville never really gave him a chance...he was squeezed into this little hole of "Achy Breaky heart" and never was able to crack thru it.....Billy Ray, from one fan...."Welcome Home"

Zenophobe Alien

i hated this mullet head 25 years ago and now he's back. Go away! Let your daughter have the same fifteen minutes you had country boy. Get a hair cut too. you look like a creep.

Reine

I love Billy Ray. Saw him on Glenn Beck on Headline news the other night & I enjoyed the interview.

SayWhat

Did you see this guy on Dancing With The Stars??? He is so full of himself! Love the show Hannah Montana. He's okay on that.

Zenophobe Alien

He was a one hit wonder and guess he's jealous of his daughters success. Why does he have to be on her show?

marthastewart

Can't he afford to fix his daughter's teeth????????? WOW..bad, really bad.

celebrity.web.net

jagg off

L.A. Douchenozzle, Esq.

Wow. Wal-Mart at Stevenson Ranch in 115 degree heat.
That's quite the gig.

writergal

I'm am NOT apologizing for how much I LOVE this man -- he's hot!

Lisdog

I also saw him on Glenn Beck ( #4 reine) He seems like a genuine, down to earth family man with a good heart.

Hannahfan

He is adorable - his daughter's show is great, and he is the corny goofball dad on it. How can you not love him?

Kay

I'm glad he's making a come back! I love him and his daughter!

Kay

I'm glad he's making a come back! I love him and his daughter!

wendy

I loved Billy Ray when he first came out and still think his music is great. He was hot then and even hotter now. I don't know where anyone got the idea he was full of himself on dancing with the stars. I saw a humble man who was just doing his best at something he had never tried before. Go Billy Ray! Also love Hannah Montana show and think he is hilarious as the goofy dad!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments