Hey Lohan! See You in Court!

7/31/2007 11:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan A Los Angeles woman has sued Lindsay Lohan in small claims court, claiming the troubled actress and her bodyguard hit her car.

As TMZ first reported, Signe Dupuy claims that in April 2007 LiLo and her main man, Jaz, cut her off in their SUV while she was driving on Fairfax Ave. in L.A. Dupuy says when she got out of the car, Lindsay stopped and glared at her, while Jaz was "hostile" and "tried to intimidate" her. She says they gave her a fake name and number (the nerve!) and drove away.

Signe tells us this is her last resort, as she has tried to contact Lindsay several times, even sending her rep a letter. Lindsay's rep told us she did get the letter but "filed it away," adding "I assumed the letter was sent to [Lindsay's] lawyers. That's what they're paid for."

Assuming Lindsay isn't busy in a different court, she's due in small claims court to face Dupuy in September.

Ruby

that's a sucky assistant...

FIRE CROTCH!!!

kcloud

I love hearing about this brats down fall. Thank you tmz :)

The Paparazzis

She is sinking fast

TimTom

WHO CARES!!!!

Lana

This shi*t doesn't matter at all. She is still talented and beautiful. You're all just jealous of her fame. I still think she is an amazing actress. I mean, did you guys see her in Georgia Rule? Amazing, just amazing.

Hal

So Lindsay, you say you're a celebrity and can do anything you want to do? hhuuummm
Come on back down to earth, girlie, your life is in shambles and you did it!

Nikki

How amazing is your child going to be when they say Well Lindsay Lohan got away with it, so should I ... get a grip. This girl just wants attention, and she surely will get it in the pokey.

felixluv

OH BOY, SURPRISE SURPRISE. THIS IS INLY THE BEGININNIG OF HER LONG ROAD OF TURMOL

Somebody , shoot it! Quick!

I live in Nashville ,TN. In May, somebody bumped my car while I was parked in the parking lot. It ws LiLo. I want to sue her...in other words, Lohan is not the cause for every accident or car bump.I hope the lawsuit gets thrown out and the person receives $0.00.

Hal

#6 Mandy,
I'm not at all jealous of any of those hollywood brats. Someone needs to wake her up to really see what's she's doing to her life! The Promises rehab place is making a fortune and doing nothing but pampering "celebs." That place needs to be closed down. Get some real help people, it's out there for 'ya.

Tangie

She just keeps racking up trouble for herself. The only way to keep her off the street is to lock her up.

Tangie

Mandy--"jealous"? LOL ya, I want to go to jail so much!! Senseless, you are, dear Mandy. Amazing actress? Funny!

Lana

You should definitly go see "I Know Who Killed Me"

celebrity.web.net