Rare Bird Species Spotted in Brentwood

7/31/2007 11:56 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This red jacketed, goggle-eyed night crawler was sighted in Brentwood yesterday, alighting from a perch near a local furniture store.

The lucite-heeled species is known for its slender black legs, yellow hair and hideous skull scarf.

Avian specialists have seen only one other of its kind, nearly identical, leaving an agent's office in Beverly Hills.

babs

Leave her alone....I think she's unique and I like her style.....I really think she's smart enough not to listen what tabs say about her..go gurl.....Bird my foot......

tuna marie

she looks as bad as britney. yuck

The Expatriot

She looked a lot better when she was in her early forties.

memiownself

What is it with all these skanky starlets? A good shower, some SERIOUS cutting of their shaggy & split end filled hair, and some food would do all of their bodies good!

tuna marie

and this woman has a fashion line out? are you kidding? who would buy her clothes, she looks horrible.

Crystal

LMAO- "This red jacketed, goggle-eyed night crawler " -Who wrote that? It's genius!

jeepwrangler_gal

My sentiments exactly....this broad looks like a homeless bag lady, but only grubbier. She's got the worst posture I've ever seen...my 88-year-old grandmother has better posture then her. You'd think with all the money that she has that she could afford to buy a brush and give that mess on her head a good scrubbin....YUCK!! I'd be afraid to stand next to her incase her bugs jumped off....ewwwww

CHERRYPIE

The Olsen twins are the worst dress ever! They dress like they are 90 years old from head to toe. Someone should tell them to hire a stylist!

CHERRYPIE

p.s. - If they have a stylist, they should be FIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh good one you are so tied-down and so miserable

Two stick legs can't walk on heels.

She looks like she is trying to walk on the moon.

Candy Barr

I don't understand why all the gossip sites keep publishing pictures of these two . . . Who cares? All the little girls who made them rich don't even care about them anymore, as they have grown up, too.

Divaaaaah!

Too funny!

Lindey

Folks let this not be to much of a surprise but seems like the Olsen twins are big fans of the big H.,

SmileyLJ

Ok, I think the reason MK is dressing this way is because it gets the paps attention and gets her picture in more magazines/online sites! I mean think about it, if she were to dress up pretty all the time then everyone would get tired of it. Ashley is hardly ever in any magazines/online sites because she dresses up very good most of the time. But people need to leave MK and Ashley alone and let them live their lives! People need to stop and think about how we would all feel if we had NO PRIVACY!

biteme

I bet that outfit cost over $1000, too! Idiots. They've always been ugly to me. No cold spell out here in so cal, it was over 100 degrees for like three weeks. Maybe shes ashamed of being one of two richest ugly chicks.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4