Paris Launches Line of Boat-Sized Shoes

8/1/2007 5:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paging all streetwalkers, drag queens and hobbits! Walking in Paris Hilton's size 11 pumps just got a little bit easier! Shoes! Oh my gosh, shoes!
Paris Hilton
The heiress betch has partnered with Antebi Footwear to create Paris Hilton Footwear -- a line of "chic and trendy" shoes. Bigfoot never looked so dainty!

P's plus-sized collection is expected to hit stores in early 2008 -- in plenty of time to get your hooves to the pedicurist!

Big Bear

Kpoo Sheer you are an idiot!!! Who cares about some home spun movie that shows no talent?? parass has not worn size 11 since she was in high school. Wait a minute, she never went to high school. The feet shown have got to be 14 or 15 at the very least. She has lots of money from her sex video so why no surgery for her hook nose and huge feet??

Drew

Damn she has some FUGLY feet! That's gross!

whatever

I'm not hating 'cause I have big feet too, but it dawned on me that she would probably wear a 9 if her darn toes weren't so loooong.

CONTINO MAURIZIO 17 FEBRUARY 1980

PARIS WHITNEY HILTON 17 FEBRUARY 1981
AS YOU FEET THEY ARE SWEET I WOULD KISS THEM WITH MY LOVE
CONTINO MAURIZIO 17 FEBRUARY 1980 NAPOLI
KISS KISS KISS KISS

Shante

Why are the 2nd and 3rd toe digits longer than the big toe?

BABESBLINGANDBOOZE.BLOGSPOT.COM

NASTY FEET

FABIO

HORSE FEET !!!!!!!!!!!

Somebody call a Blacksmith.....

gardner

so what? i've 5"8 and wear a size 11. no big deal. if they were smaller i'd look weird.

Catsy2

This one’s a gem!

The character Paris plays in the film version of “Repo, the Genetic Opera” is “Heather Sweet.” Here is the description of “Ms. Sweet” straight off the original Opera website:

“Contrary to her namesake, Ms. “Sweet” is not so sweet. This sexy ASPIRING opera diva and scalpel-slut will stop at nothing to get her moment in the spotlight. She’ll even let you try her new parts. Just don’t touch the butt! Any resemblance to any persons living or dead is purely coincidental.”

No wonder Repo’s director said, “Paris is this person.” Talk about art imitating life!

lmfao

Her mom should have bound her feet when she was born, just like the Chinese did

I call bullshit

wow, she will troll anything for a few sheckles.......

Maggie

Paris isn't really tall - according to IMDB, she's 5' 7 1/2". Size 11 is larger than usual for someone of that height, I'm over 6' and wear a 10. My biggest problem is finding dressy flat shoes - I like being tall, but hate to have to bend over to talk to people.

Justine

I know its way nasty, but my feet are actually a size 11 or 12. I'm not a paris fan but i'm excited about this!

lmfao

Good one, Steve-O!!!!!!!

Wes

To #18 - R

I'm sorry, R, but Paris is not "helping the tall girls of the world." She's expanding her "brand name" to make more money. She leases her name to designers who do the real work constantly. And the main reason people make fun of her feet is because it's Paris. Your daughter and daughter-in-law aren't made fun of because they are beautiful, both inside and out. Paris is not.