McGraw to Fan: "Gimme My Ring!"

8/3/2007 12:52 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tim McGraw's balls are still in his possession, but his pinkie ring is another story.

During the same show where the country star had his family jewels grabbed by an overzealous fan, he lost his pinkie ring while shaking hands with the crowd -- but it isn't as the video makes it seem. In the clip, Tim can be seen talking to a woman in the crowd, saying over and over, "Give me my ring back." The only problem was, she didn't have it!

The woman in the video, Monique, called in to 97.3 The Dawg in Lafayette, Louisiana to set the record straight. According to her, the ring fell off before Tim even got to her. When he was asking for the ring back, Monique says she couldn't even hear what he was saying. A woman in the row behind her was trying to get Tim's attention to return it, but instead turned it into security, unbeknownst to Tim.

Monique says that later, a member of Tim's entourage told her that Tim had recently lost a lot of weight and his rings weren't fitting right.

Both the ring and his balls are back where they belong.

Scout

Has he apologized to the girl? This is all over the net--this could cost her quite a bit...job loss, stress, sleeplessness, lack of sex drive etc. Worth big bucks in court. I hope she sues his dumb ass for humiliation, not only in front of so many, but the videos are everywhere.

I know

These sound like some ROUGH, DESPERATE COUNTRY GIRLS

THEY SHOULD LEAVE THIS STATE. SHE COULDN'T HEAR HIM YEAH RIGHT

DID HE NOT HAVE A MICROPHONE. YUCK

poohonyougolddiggin ^&^%^%%$

I VIEWED THE VIDEO AND THE PERSON THAT GOT THE RING WAS LIKE 20 PEOPLE AWAY FROM THAT POOR GIRL

Charlotte

They told her he lost weight so the ring falls off?

How about telling her SORRY!! Geezzzzz what a jackass, he totally humiliated her.

deelicious

COUNTRY MUSIC SUCKS! AND FAITH HILLBILLY IS A BEEEOOOTCCH!

John

These two---- ugh.
They are PHONY and anyone here in Nashville that has been their servers, bartenders, or any other service related personnel will tell you that.

Country bumpkins that got famous.

Leave the pinky rings to the Mobsters, Tim.... they pull off the look a lot better than you.
Dork.

BiGBallin

The Hills are such Drama Queens. Uggh. Sick of them.

Seriously

These two need to wrap it up and go home to their kids - who they can chastise and humiliate all they want if that whay they really want to be doing to people.

How dare they allow these people to pay all that money for front row seats, only to treat the fans as if they are some little pee-on puppy or a child.

GO HOME AND STAY HOME Ya FREAKIN RED NECK MORONS!

debrose

Has anyone noticed that this concert was in Louisiana? His home state?

The "diva" attitude both are showing can't be doing much to endear them to their former neighbors...

Geeze

I liked him until he married her, then all they could do is sing love songs about each other and so the story goes, TIM YOU NEED TO GET YOUR BALLS OUTTA FAITH'S PURSE AND BE YOUR OWN MAN INSTEAD OF LETTING HER RUN THE SHOW....WHAT A JERK

tba

I think he enjoying getting his crotch grabbed than noticing his ring was swiped.

Stephanie

for goodness sake. was this the same show that faith tells the lady to have some class? seems to me that both tim and faith need to lighten up a bit. sheesh.

Joe

I know excatly why people think their phoney. lol My friend at work here is friends with a guy whos a songwriter in Nashville he wrote a couple songs for Brad Paisley and Kenny Chesney. Anyways she tells me that its a well known fact through the elite social crowd in Nashville that Tim and Faith are huge Coke heads. I'm just waiting for that story to be leaked to the press somehow!

BiGBallin

#26, it would explain the rapid weigh loss of timmy's little pinky ;)

Donovan

Let me see...they are both nice people, very good looking, talented, wealthy...go figure you all are slamming them. It's called jealousy and it's an ugly thing.
I'd put a woman in her place to if she tried to touch my husbands balls. And if someone stole my ring, I don't care if I could easily afford to replace it, it's my ring. He got the wrong person, it happens. And he was in the heat of the moment, we've all thought somebody did something when they didn't.
People look for reasons to tear others down. It was obvious at that one award show that Faith was kidding, it was humor.
This world is becoming colder and more full of hate every day and you all are living proof of that.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments