What's Under Britney's Headband -- Revealed!

8/3/2007 12:03 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

They still haven't found the recipe for coffee back at Ranchita Popwreck, so Britz and her sloppyguard were fetchin' some frappuccinos at Starbucks in glamorous Sherman Oaks -- STOP THE INTERNETS! -- she took off her Weaveguard© headband! And even her new little dog seems to be traumatized by the reveal! Run, Toto, run!

Photogs snapped the waffleweave horror, a complex construction of braids and what appears to be some type of epoxy. Her messjesty wore a tube top, a bitten-up manicure, some Elvisish sunglasses -- and her other hairy accessory -- a teacup Yorkie named London. Girl oughta just plop that pooch on her haid!

No photographers were injured in the making of this photograph, y'all.

karen

i love you britney, i forgive you britney, god forgives you britney, for you are not a murderer nor a rapist nor a robber or even a child molester thats spent time in the county jail.you are just a poor girl down on her luck with the whole world watching waiting and hoping you fall on your butt. and why i ask myself .but these same people today that mock and laugh and wish you harm will be the ones who cry tommorrow when they push you over the edge .

Southerner

Haid is the way a lot of southerners pronounce head. Have you ever listened to Britney speak? No spell checker is needed. Some of these words, are spelled the way they should be read, for effect. If you will stop trying to control everyones writtings and read it the way it was intended you'll get the full effect and possible enjoy it a bit more as you'll get the joke. I know this because I am a southerner who has northern family members and they delight in my speach constantly.

Southerner

Southern trash? Just because we have a different dialect doesn't make us trash. Does thinking you know everything make you a pretentious boob?

Buckeye

hair+braid=haid.

Michelle

# 269...what about this one- hair + head = haid
Could be....

anna

ewwwwwwwwwwwwww

Cici

Britney - stay out of the limelight, develop some mystery, allure. Save your money and retire from public life - your time has come and gone. Accept it. You are not Madonna. You've burned out your image, over saturated your market. I, for one, am tired of seeing ugly pictures of you or reading about you. Leave that poor puppy at home where it can sleep, eat, poop on its own lawn and feel safe - the puppy does not promote a professional image. Looks like you are copying Paris.

Rachel

Leave Brittany alone. We've all been at the bottom of the barrel. Thank god we are nobodys & do not have to endure this type of harrassment.

EVELYN HENDRICKSON

GET THOSE KIDS AWAY FROM THIS TRAINWRECK-. BRITNEY HAD BETTER START SAVING HER MONEY CAUSE SHE IS DEFINITELY ON HER WAY OUT! AFTER SEEING HER TV INTERVIEW I SAW HOW REALLY IGNORANT SHE IS BUT THIS IS BEYOND THAT-SHE IS ONE SICK PERSON AND SHOULD BE SO PROUD THAT SHE DID IT TO HERSELF.

PansyAston

We care because many of us have watched Britney "grow" from a cute little pop princess into an uneducated, friendless, attention-craving, drug & alcohol-raddled negligent mother of two helpless little boys. We all hope there is a bevy of sensible, caring staff at that house, even if none of them knows how to brew a pot of coffee~~~or how to tell Britney to stay home,
wash her hair, and make arrangements to enter Betty Ford.

I imagine there are scripts already out there with her "life story", a TV movie of the week in the making. I am sure her fans were so hopeful the night he dumped K-Fed and appeared on Letterman, looking fit and fresh and sounding sane~~~~what happened???

terri

What's really sad is all the people who just don't get it. Yes, Britney is SAD for sure, but the posters raggin' on TMZ and "the media" are clueless. Reese Witherspoon has a couple of children and went through a divorce, and she isn't on this site everday, several times a day, and when she is she looks adorable, even when just coming from the gym.
Harvey Levin is a genious for creating this site. It's not a hard core news site, it's for entertainment - the pictures of rich skanks and the post comments are very entertaining.
If Britney wanted to get her life together she could, but no, she insists on going out every day, in the THIRTY MILE ZONE because those are the known places where she will be photographed. She has a house in Louisiana for chrisakes, go there and spend some time with your precious children. The one person who has been trying to help her, her mother, was served with a restraining order by her loving daughter.
Every therapist, counselor, stylist, publicist and hairdresser in L.A. should be ashamed. This is your work. Quit blaming everyone else for her problems, she is an adult now and needs to take the responsibility for her actions - and style choices.
People will keep judging her because it's so hard to understand why someone with so much money could be such a mess. How many single/divorced mothers are out there doing a great job raising their kids? They are the ones we should applaud and give our support to.

Dirty Harry

Major trainwreck!!! Does anyone really care what happens to her anymore? She used to be so beautiful...What a waste.

Mia

Ok. I am clean, normal weight, dress conservatively, leave my pets at home where they are comfortable; am a student (again) after a full career; don't sleep with anyone I'm not committed to, and wear underwear in public. I don't have fake hair, fake soundtracks, still speak to my family, and am not twice or even once divorced. I don't sell myself to anyone, much less the fickle public for any amount of money. I did not have the guidance of friends or family, my choices are my own. I have self respect and am responsible for how I represent myself to others, because I know it affects my friends and family. I am not ugly. I act like an adult. So Yevonne, not all of us are bottom dwelling trolls who need to criticise others for comfort. You need to get real and accept the public rejection of this woman's behavior. She is an adult, wealthy, and apparently has had the benefit of family support and professional guidance. If she torpedoes her own success she deserves the scorn of the public. I feel sorry for her but do not excuse her complete lack of intelligence and class. She will find her own level and sink to it.

Ditto

Touche' by below me!

And most of the people in the United States have a median income of say $60,000.00 or less and manage to do all these things on said income.

So cry us a river for Britney who manages to bring this all on herself. Grow up it's about time you face the consequences for your own actions. Your sons shouldn't have too.

Ditto

jbird

Goin for that Jack Nicholson look!