Marilyn Manson Sued

8/4/2007 4:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nazi paraphernalia, African masks and skeletons, oh my! Freaky-deaky rocker Marilyn Manson is being sued by bandmate Stephen Bier Jr. for allegedly misusing band funds to purchase odd ephemera -- and ex-wife Dita Von Teese's engagement ring.

Among the items Bier claims Manson purchased on his dollar: SS typewriters, swastika wall tiles; the skeleton of a 4-year-old Chinese girl; taxidermy models; and Von Teese's pricey $150,000 rock.

Bier is seeking punitive and compensatory damages, as well as legal fees and lost salary, which, reports People, "Bier believes to be in excess of $20 million."

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

LMFAO

MM has more talent in his ebonic pinky nail, than all the haters combined- I am sorry but it's the truth!

Porky

He couldn't just get coked up and wreck a Benz like everyone else who wants attention... ooooh no... always gotta be the "weird guy".

give the dog a bone

....Hey MM....mother nature called....she's recalling you to check to see WTF she did wrong so she doesn't make that mistake again! Freak!

mike

did we forget we live in america the land of the free the home of the brave if you dont like him dont look at him. when you make comments about him all your doing is bringing more
publicity for him for free. come on people who care what he does who he is with. take a step back and look at your own record collection of your youth. tell me you never liked an alice cooper song--for the old people out there with blinders on you could have stopped this in your youth by not listening to alice cooper. the people that compain the loudest tend to be the ones we need protection from the religious right. those are the people to fear not a man making $ off of a marketing plan. god is not real anyway----prove it no really show me the body. come on show me the body i wanna see it.

Jennifer

brian warner is so amazing. I just hope he hasn't gotten himself into to muh trouble.

pr3tty.boi.heart.crush3R

Manson is just doin' what he want.
of course he would buy those freak things,

as if it's a big deal. . .

WE DO WHAT WE WANT
and we want Manson. .
when I said we I CLEARLY ment me.

I enjoy Manson. Even if he spent someone elses money,
it's not like we haven't spent money thatwasent ours before

raymond

man people are stupid i looked at this and saw like 3 people saying hes worthless and that they are glad hes gone and he should go under a rock blah blah. well 1. **** you 2. **** you.3 he wouldent **** you. and 4 he is a genus and something you will never be

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8