Backstreet Boys'

New Song

is 'Inconsolable'

8/6/2007 8:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just when you thought you were safe from seeing grown men in choreographed numbers and matching outfits, the Backstreet Boys have gotten back together and released a new song! Party like it's 1999!

0806_backstreet_boys_audio-1
TMZ has obtained a copy of the quartet's (now minus one Kevin Richardson) new piano driven ballad, "Inconsolable," which debuted today on NY's Z100 radio station. I want it that way! The Boys' new album drops October 30 -- just in time for Halloween. Trick or treat?!

First the Spice Girls announced their reunion, now BSB -- maybe there is hope for Britney! Then again, maybe not.

ROSEMARIE HARTLEY

The boys sound great,i really miss them,i wish them lots of good luck this time around.

kt

I can't wait!!! My friends and I have been to 8 concerts and we'll definitely go to another.

writergal

FUNNY brian littrell is not gay, has a wife and has also turned to Christian music....

Butterfly

AJ looks "interesting" in that picture...what happened?

marie

yeah!!!! I love them and cannot wait for their new cd!!! I am sad though, no kevin, still love bsb!

MH

I'm not even sure which of the two on the right is Howie and which is AJ. Is that AJ on the far right?

jazzy

I still love and I'm 22. Their still hot.

In'J

I think people who are using phrases like "they are so 1999/boyband/gay" need to come up with something new. Everyone has every right to not like the Backstreet Boys, but comments like that are becoming cornball and lame. Speaking of BSB being out of date, you guys are too ...well at least your comments are, because I've been reading the same comments since, I don't know, 1988 or something …BE ORIGINAL for once, and come up with a normal insult…

In'J

^^1998 ..typo

tx_Firehawk

Any monkey can be trained dance moves and to sing a song they did not write. They should be called actors, not a band.

F A G S!!!!!!

Keep it movin

All I can say is....BOOOOOOO, NEXT

I think I just lost several vital brain cells. All I want to know is who is going to give me that 29 seconds of my life back.

Miriam

COOL!!!
Can't wait for this one, BSB has been around for a long time. Love the boys...I sure will miss Kevin, but I'm so HAPPY about the upcoming album I cannnot WAIT!! =D

karen boo

BSB forever I love it these guys are men and dads now not boys respect

Archita Kundu

Funny thing is though some people don't like BSB they have shown quite a lot of interest to listening to their song just after it hit the Internet and also made time to command on them. I don't know what to say?? After reading some of my above comments the only conclusion I can come up with is that they do like listening to BSB but just hates admitting it infront of the whole world. Which is really pathetic but hey who am I to judge? So if someone hates them I dont care and if you love them then I care. Hehehe. Well I am missing Kevin and hope he will come back with BSB and they will make their next album really soon. I have heard Inconsolable and I have to say I am liking it a lot. the music is bit like Never Gone but more like Milliennium. I hope the album does gr8 and thus silences all the critics. Alwaz keep the backstreet Boys Pride Alive.

kaoschick

I love this song. I have been a fan since they have come out and this is so different then what they have ever done. At least their music is better and different than half the stuff that is out there. I am so sick of rap and R&B It all sounds the same. I am also so sick of Gwen and Fergie. BSB YOU ROCK AND I LOVE YOU. Nick looks so damn HOT!