The Babe Returns to the Yankees

8/6/2007 5:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Three of the richest men in sports got together today when David Beckham posed for photos with New York Yankees stars Derek Jeter and Alex Rodriguez -- just before the Yanks faced the Toronto Blue Jays. Rumor has it that Beckham's Galaxy teammates were there too, but who cares?

Becks toured both clubhouses before the game and chatted it up with Yankees manager Joe Torre, and hitting coach Don Mattingly.

Beckham and the Galaxy stuck around for the game -- the Yankees won a close one, 5-4. Just another game in which Beckham was nothing more than a spectator.

CELLIFY

Read TMZ on your cell phone: clfy.net/tmz

Howard K Stern

Of couse, the pretty boy visits a team of pretty boys. NO SUPRISE HERE!!

Apache Rose

That's cute! Becks looks like a regular fan! Albeit, a really hot one! If only I could get in between...photoshop time!

nadia

I love david he is a very talented soccer player one of the best since Pele, but I hope to see him do what he does best play some soccer real soon. i've been following since career for years and he will get better I just hope it's soon. Go David with Godspeed.

Go with the Flow!

HE LOOKS GOOD WITH A SMILE AND IS GOOD LOOKING BUT CAN'T SAY THAT
ABOUT HIS STICK IN MUD WIFE.

Langtry

Overheard at the Hot Deli: "I'll take the sanwich on the left, please!"

Snarksnarksnark

Who cares if the rest of Galaxy team there? Uh, how about the rest of the Galaxy team!!! And, their family and friends. Sure, Beckham is a hotshop soccer player but he cannot win a match by himself -- he needs his teammates. Ostracizing them will only breed contempt. He has the media clout to include them in the pictures --- if he (or Posh) wanted them in the picture.

huh

He has yet to demonstrate any of his futbol skills in America. On the last club he played for in Spain, he scored goals in 15 of the 143 games that he played in...look it up!!
He is not an athlete, he is a camera whore, as is his wife.
"Oh look at ME!!!!!"

Speedmonkey.net

yeah.. how do they yankees keep a straight face when becks opens his mouth?

Speedmonkey.net

NADIA (5) - one of the best since Pele? There are about 110 other players before him... so yeah, maybe that does make him one of the best. One of the 100 best.

Dish

WHO CARES ABOUT BECKHAM OR SOCCER THIS IS THE USofA PEOPLE! STOP IT!

classicsusan

Derek Jeter is my husband

neri

Oh yeah!!!! I'll do anything to Jeter!!! He is so great!!!!

Jamie

He really has that pose down, looks like Posh has been schooling him ;)

I would love to have a David Beckham jersey, but I will be damned if I'll wear a shirt that promotes a pyramid scheme. What is with the herballife sponsor for the Galaxy? Can't they find a REAL company to put on the front?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments