Beyonce's Camel Toe: She Don't Leave Home Without It

8/7/2007 12:46 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Flawless face? Check! Coca-Cola bottle figure? Check! Loony-ass librarian slacks? Check, check!

Bootylicious Bey is at it again! Fresh off the set of her new American Express commercial, Beyonce was seen Monday attempting to inspire a new autumn trend -- but the high-waisted camel toe look will nevah ... evah, evah, be on this fall's fashion list! Except for cafeteria ladies, crossing guards and meter maids!

Ms. Knowles needs to loosen up that belt and let her uterus breathe! Where's that "Freakum" dress when you need it?!

pam

Here's someone who clearly doesn't know the difference between a cameltoe and notacameltoe. Everyone woman has a crotch so the mere act of wearing clothes that show this is not enough to warrant a cameltoe alert.

This must be a game to sucker folx in to look at this drivel. That's pretty dern pathetic. i guess you need attention 24 hours a day.

Mike B

Do you even know what a camel toe is Dumb-asses?

John Denver Rules

There's no camel toe there. I hate her pants, they look stupid.

jenromo57

How big are her hips!? Are you kidding? It's called having some meat on your bones, also known as having a healthy, kick-ass body!

LeeLee

TMZ staffers must be smokin some good stuff if they see "camel toe" in this photo.....give me some so I can see what you all see.

Whatevah!!!!!

ohnokitty

Ummm...I see NO camel toe?? I'm confused - obviously so is whoever wrote this. The pants and style of the pants are NICE. Beyonce as usual is cool, classy and sophisticated. Stick to tacky Paris, LiLo, Brit Brit and Tara 'not cute at all' Reid.

give the dog a bone

....Hey, what a rip-off, if you talk 'bout the toe, show the toe! Slammin' hot looks; yes, toe; hail no. I oughta sue for false advertising! (I'da scoped her out without the clam-claim you big dummies)

dana

How stupid. Those pants are NOT too tight, there is no camel toe, and I love the color. It is noon, time to lay off the booze and drugs this morning TMZ.

Ken

Somebody needs to give the writer an education before slinging around nasty terms that, in this case, aren't even true.

Also, does anybody agree that TMZ would be far better off with a little less "attitude" and a little more straight reporting? The snark level is off the charts.

give the dog a bone

I think I have a case for false advertising. I see no "toe" as promised. I'll settle out of court for a full-size picture of BK (with the toe working of course). No need to make the lawyer's any richer!

K in CO

That is definitely NOT a camel toe.

give the dog a bone

...you dummies don't have to promise "toe" action to get us to gaze to pix of BK. She is slammin' hot (ugly pants and all)! In the future, however, don't make claims of clams unless you plan to deliver!

m

Yeah I agree no camel toe there at all. As for the high-waisted pants, these are one of the better pairs I've seen but I still wouldn't be caught dead in ANY pair. We tried that look back in the 80s and 90s. It wasn't attractive then, and it sure as hell isn't now.

SailorAlphaCentauri

Hey! Lay off the librarians! I don't know a single one who wears high-waisted pants.

Anyway, the pants are cute, but would look better if the waist wasn't so high.

And I have to agree with everyone else: it's not a camel toe. It's a little too close to the crotch for comfort, but not a true camel toe.

c

She looks fresh and classy.....she always looks like she smells good.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments