"Brainiac" Brit Drops a Hit, Runs

8/7/2007 10:31 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears pulled off a smash and dash in broad daylight yesterday -- bolting after she slammed into a frickin' parked car! Hit me baby one more time!

As the Britster was pulling into a Studio City vitamin store on Monday, she banged her Mercedes into a parked station wagon in a botched attempt at parking. After scraping up her wheels in the crash, Brit screamed, "I'm a brainiac!" Well, there's no denying it now!

Not once seen checking out the other vehicle, a micro-dressed Brit popped a ladylike squat in front of her Mercedes to inspect the damage, giving a few photogs another view of her hoo-hoo-dilly. Will she never learn?

Brit then walked right past the scraped up wagon next to her, and left without leaving a note for the owner.

UPDATE: TMZ has confirmed that Miss Spears has not contacted the owner of the station wagon. Damage to the other car was minor. TMZ spoke to the owner of the vehicle, who said that she hopes the former Mrs. Federline will do the right thing.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Jan

Duh... maybe the dog sitting on your lap might have had something to do with it you ding-bat.

Al Baby

newsjunkie

R U kidding me??????
alright we got it on tape.........did any of the pappo's tell the other cars owner??? wheres that video footage???

they should get a new car and house out of the deal the way ppl sue celebs these days.

Lenn K.

I think you are a day late and she's going to be a dollar short!!

Jeff

lol not only did she drive into that car..she opened her door and hit it again lol

thats really messed up how she didnt say anything about the other car that she hit just did she damage her car..well shes prob going to get sued for it anyway..karma is a bitch

Blah blah blah

What the hell is the matter with that girl. Seems her stupid mutts get the love and attention she should be giving to her children. Someone in the crowd asked if she was o.k., good lord no she not o.k......she's and idiot.

Cindy

I can't stand Britney, BUT, if I were a celeb, I would SO punch a photog too. Vultures. I'm half expecting one to just jump on the celebs back and go piggy backing one of these days.

ysugarcoat

IDIOT!!!!!! & why do her wigs get worse?? Poor soul, she's truly SICK

oside local

Come on people, I'd probably run into a car too if I had 50 photogs buggin me. Give the girl a break.....she's only human! It's time to bug someone else.........enough already.

Zenophobe Alien

Dumb Bt-ch, Only concern is for her car. Guess the other guy knows now who hit him. Sue the Ho. Did anyone report the hit and run?

name withheld

you guys are so uptight!! Britney is funny...
Nice dress Britney..
Your the best Brit

Get off your high horses

Ummmm...geeee....so you guys don't even consider that she could have contacted someone when she walked inside? It's not like she just drove off.

jen

Dog in her lap. No seatbelt. Genius!!!

Team Kim

I am so tired of this A**hole.

She should get a ticket for driving with the dog on her lap and I hope someone left the info on the other car as to who hit it.

Once again, you have proved what a stupid B**ch you are Brit.

wa wa waa