Amy Winehouse Treated for Exhaustion

8/8/2007 5:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned that Amy Winehouse was rushed to the hospital this morning after some sort of incident.
Amy Winehouse
Winehouse's rep confirms to TMZ that the tatted up singer was taken to a London hospital and treated for "exhaustion." The rep says Winehouse has since been discharged and is currently at home. She has been ordered to take "complete rest."

Frightening Fangs -- click to launchWhen asked what prompted this, the rep would only say "it came about quickly." No other details were available.

Winehouse's rep says that the singer's grueling world tour schedule is most likely to blame.

For now, no no no more shows for Amy. They've all been canceled.

sonny

JUST ANOTHER CASE OF HUMAN GREED. ELVIS TOOK DRUGS IN ORDER TO PERFORM AND HE OBVIOUSLY DID NOT NEED THE MONEY. THE BOTTOM LINE IS
G-R-E-E-D...
SFRIDLEY46@AOL.COM

PB

OMG that girl looks anorexic... exhaustion? nope, starvation

Jimmy Jam

Nice "Heroin" Teeth.....

Holly

I can see the title now "Amy Winehouse Rehab" I wish these people would just drop off the Earth. Remember what role models are? Not many left in Hollywood.

Jimmy Jam

Trashy whore.......

raraavis

Wow, I'm really exhausted. I think I'll call an ambulance so I can be rushed to the hospital.

lc

Yeah, just like Keesh said, she needs some smothered pork chops, greens, macaroni & cheese, yams, need I say more? Her cholesterol might go up a sec, but it'll put some meat on those nasty, anorexic bones of hers!

JinJah

U Can have "exhaustion" it goes along with dehydration, too much work and not enough rest, and I'm not a druggie........imma fluffy gal and i have had been taken to the hospital for exhaustion and dehydration.

MsOpine

AMY WHO? AMY Tattoo? Who cares about you? Knock yourself out.

soooooo saddddd

This is sooooo sad. As a recovering alcoholic, i could never get admitted for EXHAUSTION. This is a new trend among young pathetic stars that will not admit the truth. Personally, i could care less about her teeth, thats just a sign of bulimia or anorexia. I have never heard of her before but I must say Nicole Richie at her worst looked better than that. she obviously has a big problem, along with an eating disorder some major, drug prolems.......................Who do these stars think that exhaustion is going to cut it. Never heard of it and have worked in the hospital for 27 yrs. Just admit your problem and people will respect you. By the way what does she sing. She is sooooo sick right now i can not even look at the pictures of her....Major drugs Exhaustion from partying enough of htis star
BS.......................sinderley,
lar Qoll.cccccccccco

Piglet Baldwin

"...I'm on the Highway to Hell."

SHANE

Why does she look so dirty in EVERY picture?????

JANE C

who is amy whatever she looks crazy anyway

littlebigmomma

Tell her to eat something.....One can not live on drinking alone!

4HottieJason