Hef Gets Down with the Brown

8/8/2007 12:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jurassic Playboy Hugh Hefner and nine of his nurses girlfriends hit the early bird special at West Hollywood restaurant Ketchup on Tuesday. Some fries with that little blue pill!?

The 81-year-old childlike zombie bachelor trailed behind, as his bevy of buxom bottle blondes (and two brunettes!) exited the eatery. For insurance purposes, shouldn't he be in a wheelchair?

Hef's 22-year-old "Girls Next Door" love Bunny, Kendra Wilkinson, can be heard commanding her concubine king to "Say hi to TMZ." It's unclear if Hef actually heard her.

MsKnowsitYahll

----YAWN----

Zenophobe Alien

God, could you imagine what it's like to sleep with your grandfather? Gross. Holly even want his baby. His sperm is moldy. OOOHHH

GABY

I LOVE THESE GIRLS! way to go Hef! All of you who hate are just jealous!

Wendy

Boring!!

m15

he seems a little senile to me. what does holly see in him??? oh yeah, cash. i hope she has a copy of his will before she goes to bed with him every night.

anonymous

I wish that they would cancel this show. I hate looking at these dumb chicks with fake breast trying to be famous. Who believes that they actually like this old fart touching them? Exactly nobody, when is he going to die already? So they can leave.

give me a break,,

Love Hef!!
How could you find Hef, Holly, Bridgette, and Kendra boring?
I love their show!! fun fun fun!!
TMZ more Hef and the girls please!!! :-)

anonymous

He is so old half the time he doesn't even know what's going on, but they want us to believe he is mentally all here, you know he has Alzheimer's. I hate looking at him and his false ass teeth. They make me so sick and they are nasty for letting him touch them, YUK.... They are so desperate to be famous....

JV

You know things are getting bad when Hef's playmates look classier than many of the young actresses/singers/celebs. in Hollywood today.

Next Stop...Psych Ward

Is he STILL alive?

When is the Grim Reapers' appointment to 'collect' him?

sarah

Why do you have to insult Heff TMZ are you a little jealous maybe the man is a freaking genuis dont knock him simply because hes aging ,hes doing it damm well as far as im concerned

savon

Kendra is SO getto. She should take her cheap ass home to mama and her goofy-looking little brother.

Sebastian

------
What is the prognosis ? Will he make through the night ?

deelicious

I actually like the show and the for the most part the girls seems somewhat normal and nice. As far as Hef goes he's living the dream life and you can't hate the guy, I mean he revolutionized the sex industry. Did a lot for civil rights, some of the first black people on TV were on his tv show that he had back in the 50's or 60's? The ONLY thing that bugs me is how obvious and selfish it is of Holly wanting to have his child. I mean come on we all know the guy is probably not going to be around in 20yrs, so knowing this why would she want to bring a kid who will probably grow up without a dad?? I hope he doesn't give her a child. I think it funny how she ALWAYS talks about having a kid with her "PUFFIN" but then says, "Heff's not ready for kids!" The guys is a 1000 yrs old he was ready like 950 years ago Bitch. DO I HEAR $$$$$$$$$

Seriously