K-Fed Makes His Move -- Custody War!

8/8/2007 8:44 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Kevin Federline's lawyer went to court this afternoon and filed legal papers in his custody case -- and we've just confirmed, he wants more custody!

Britney and K-Fed currently share custody 50/50. Sources say for the last two weeks, K-Fed has been threatening to go back to court and ask for more custody. In the new legal papers, filed by attorney Mark Vincent Kaplan, Federline has pulled the trigger and declared war. We don't know how much more custody Kevin wants, because the papers are under seal.

We're told Federline made his move because he's unhappy with Brit's behavior.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

TheMediaConnedUs

GO KFED! It's about time those babies get taken away from that trainwreck!

Ace

Why doesn't anybody want custody of Amy Sedaris?

Jewels

Brit needs HELP!.... I never cared for KFED but now, I think he would be a better fit to have the kids more than 50%...Brit is out of control!

Yummy

FFS it's about time! Go Kevin!

Charlotte

I always defended her but she seriously has a problem and anyone that can't see it or denies it is just as sick as she is.
Good luck Kevin I hope you win!

L.S

good for him he needs to get those kids away from that nut case..

Kitty Meow Meow

Kevin, you CAN GET THOSE KIDS! No judge in his/her right mind would give her custody or even joint custody. She needs to be supervised and strict guidelines need to be in place. Don't back down. Your boys need you.

my opinion

I think he should have full custody and very limited visitation for Britney. If she straightens out then her visits would increase. She has made it very clear that she doesn't love those little boys. It appears she would welcome a new role- professional victim. Now we have to live through her new drama. I am sick of her.

duke

GET THOSE CHILDREN, KEVIN. GOOD LUCK!

HumbleKing

K-Fed doesn't really want custody of the kids, he just recognizes the monetary value in keeping them. He is a drug addict who has a baby-mama who is a worse drug addict. Put the kids up for adoption!

Sarah

Seriously...... like this is a surprise??? He should be getting full custody right about now. I hope he's not happy with how Britney has been acting. She's a wreck! Someone PLEASE HELP HER!

Lenn K.

At the rate of these kids life they would be better off on the street with homeless people. Neither seems to care for their kids than themselves!!!

Get a Clue

War? No, the real war is in Iraq where our soldiers are dying every day.

This war on TMZ is simply 2 morons fighting for two kids destined to be serial killers.

TiffanyMarie

I never thought I would see the day when I would side with K-Fed, but I hope he gets total custody. That trampy trainwreck is going to ruin her kid's lives when they are old enough to see what she really is.

Charlotte

Doesn't Charlie Sheen and others have limited supervised visits for far less then trainwreck Brit? She is demented and self centered. Those boys deserve better and anything is better then Britney. If the judge ignores the request then it is on him if something happens and no doubt it will.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments