Kobe and Wife Rebound from Divorce Rumors

8/9/2007 10:38 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Basketball superstar and former adulterer Kobe Bryant sent a strong message to people questioning the status of his marriage -- by taking his wife Vanessa out in style last night.

TMZ cameras caught the Bryants big ballin' their way out of Koi -- in a clean white Bentley -- clearly trying to show that all is well in marraigeland. The couple came under fire after breakup rumors burned up the Internet this week, which Kobe strenuously denied.

The best defense is a good offense -- on and off the court. And in court!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Smorbie

For the few of you intent upon defending Bryant regrading his rape charge, I would like to remind you that he did admit it. He wrote her a letter admitting the rape and apologizing for it. This was part of her agreement to drop the case. She promised she would not use the letter to sue him in civil court for the rape.

lori all talk radio.net

ITS SOMETHING I DONT CARE FOR WITH THESE TWO. FOR SOME REASON. I THINK A LOT OF PEOPLE FEEL THIS WAY ABOUT THEM. I WAS TOLD HER FATHER MADE HIM MARRY HER ? BECAUSE SHE WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL WHEN THEY WERE DATING . THE FATHER THREATEN , HE WOULD CALL THE POLICE ON HIM ? AND KOBE IS A NICE LOOKING MAN .BUT WEIRD.. AND SOME REASON I FEEL ITS ABOUT THE MONEY WITH HER.,

lori all talk radio.net

#60 I THINK I DO REMEMER THE LETTER DEAL . THANKS FOR POSTING YOUR COMMENT. I ALMOST FORGOT ABOUT THAT,

Roni

I believe the rumors. This divorce is LONG over due! I knew when he raped the other white girl his wife would have another kid (more money) before she left.
She needs to get the hell out. Her family (Mom, Dad, etc.) is set for life. She already looks like a fool for staying in this relationship as long as she has. LEAVE HIS ASS!

Annie

Look,

Kobe's is an ass_ _ _ _ and the lakers SUCK. They are only popular because their games are attended by movie stars.

Since when is it OK to screw around on your wife? Our youth look up to these guys....what type of an example are they setting?

Long ago, sports figures were hero's now they are ass _ _ _ _ _!!!

That