Melanie Griffith

Is a Golden Girl!

8/9/2007 1:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ wishes "Working Girl" Melanie Griffith a happy birthday! She's 18,262 days old today!

Melanie Griffith
While the natural beauty is 50, her lips just turned ten! Felicidades, Mrs. Banderas!

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

whatever

She looks older than that, but if she would get over that "whiney' voice,she would be tolerable. I don't see how Antonio stands listening to her.

BADoit

First it was Don Johnson she married 2 times you fool, and she does look like crap with those lips, the rest wouldn't look so bad if she had left them alone.

Roni

Beautiful?! You've got to be kidding me! People in Hollywood are always referred to as beautiful if they once were but no longer are. She looks like a train wreck!

Thunderbolt

Boy are WE old!! I'm going to be 50 and hope I don't look that BAD. P.S. She was married to Don Johnson.

Penny Lynn

Melanie is a gorgeous woman. This is just an unflattering photo. Whenever the media wants to trash someone, they choose this method. it's rude and unfair. Happy birthday Melanie. I think your great. And odviously the male gender agrees, Don johnson and Antonio Banderas,,,, she is a very lucky girl.

love little people :)

OMG WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED? SHE HAS GOT TO REALIZE HER MAN MUST HAVE SOMEONE ELSE..........HOW COULD HE WAKE UP NEXT TO THAT EVERY AM..............GOOD GAWD

love little people :)

I TURNED FIFTY LAST NOVEMBER , AND CAN PASS FOR ONE OF MY KIDS SISTER, NO BOTOX JUST GOOD OL TAKIN CARE OF YOURSELF, AND I NEVER FELT OR LOOKED BETTER, GOD KNOWS WHAT MEL DID TO HERSELF BUT IM SURE SHES SORRY SHE DID ..........

Kat

Her mother, Tippi Hedren, looks better than Melanie now. I always thought that her mother was way prettier than Melanie. Melanie was more cute than beautiful.

Hollywood Gossip Gal 1

I just saw Melanie Griffith on the set of Viva Laughlin and she was sizzling in a long tight fitting black gown that draped along the carpet. Her hair was beautiful. Perhaps she stopped smoking .... oh wait, I saw her light one up. Oh well.

Still, she was sizzling. Good for her. She must be taking vitamins or something.

Hollywood Gossip Gal 1

You creeps who diss Melanie Griffith should stop making bad comments about her. Stop stop stop it or I will get you! She is sizzling on Viva Laughlin. You all should be ashamed of yourselves, you schmucks! She is hot. If I were a Lesbian, I would totally want her. However, I am not a lesbian, I am strait. See me in Viva Laughlin in two shows.... one where I wore a green gown and a necklace with a big blue gem surrounded by pearls, and another I played a gambler in jeans with a pink purse, pink sequined belt, and a black leather jacket, a black see through top with a pink bra with fluffy stuff that I put up above the bra. You all are dissing her, get a life. I bet you are dissing her because you are ugly and you are jealous. So some photos come out badly, doesn't that happen to you in a bad pose? I mean it. She is awesome in person and look at her catch, Antonio Banderas. And he is hot in that movie Take the Lead.

Hollywood Gossip Gal 1