Zahara to Play in Chicago

8/10/2007 5:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Celebutot Zahara Marley Jolie-Pitt debuted an adorable new Minnie Mouse hairstyle today in Chicago, where she was accompanied by her mother, a humanitarian activist.
After a shopping spree at Timeless Toys, the international superstar wiped her nose as she was carried away.

Star

Zee looks beautiful.

TheMediaConnedUs

Zahara is a cutie but please Ange... get her hair done, its atrocious!

Star

Star

Z a cute baby.

meow

HEY JOANN # 4---------------LOOSEN YOUR GIRDLE
IT IS CORRECT, THOSE ARE CALLED AFRO PUFFS.
EVERYONE ELSE, YOUR OBSERVATIONS ARE SO FUNNY AND SO TRUE

Star

STOP ATTACKING AN INNOCENT KID.

tammie

How sad that some of you are commenting on this childs hair. Zahara is a beautiful little girl who didn't ask for fame. As far as she's concerned, she is out with her mommy. And so what shes picking her nose. Most all small children do.....
Because of Angelina, this little girl will live a wonderful life with way more than most could ever imagine. Back off the baby......

Shelly

Zahara is a cutie and there's nothing wrong with her hair! She looks like any AA/African toddler and she and her hair are JUST FINE. What do you suggest for her at this age..a weave? A chemical relaxer? a blond dye job???? What??? Give me a break! She has thick, curly, beautiful hair! When she is older she can do what she wants with it or do nothing with it..that will be HER choice and HER Choice alone!

tanya

You would think with all that money they would have someone there specifically to do her hair properly. If these rich people are going to adopt these children they should make sure they are presentable at all time, that means comb their hair.

Kat

Big boogie taste yummy in my tummy! Want more please.

Me

Who let that stupid adulterer into our city?

Lori

Yes she carries Shiloh as well. I am surprised Angie has the strength to carry anyone. She is so thin, those kids are getting heavier daily. She better keep up her strength. I think the baby is cute and getting so big. Please some of you don't so mean spirited. She is a cute baby and will have a wonderful life.

Star

I love them.

Kat

I love them too! *licks fingers*

Susannah

I think Z is beautiful. BTW, my baby has hair like Z's and we call it afro puffs or pom-poms. I don't think there's anything wrong with that. It's not meant to be mean, it's cute!