Shimizu: Angie's Hooked on Lady Lovin'

8/12/2007 11:16 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Obsessive child adopter Angelina Jolie says that "I've never hidden my bisexuality, but since I've been with Brad, there's no longer a place for that or S&M in my life."

But Jolie's former lady lover, model/actress/mechanic Jenny Shimizu doesn't buy it. Shimizu and Jolie met in 1996, while working on the craptastic teen film "Foxfire." The Sapphic pair were involved on and off for several years.

"She loves danger and dabbling in the dark side," Shimizu recently told UK tabloid News of the World. "Angelina is an unbelievable lesbian lover. That's where she gets her kicks -- not playing happy family with one man," she added.

Shimizu doesn't buy Angie's story of monogamous heterosexual lovin'. "She loves women too much. It's like a drug and she was hooked."

SUN

This woman just cant get over Angelina, because she has told the same old tired story over and over.

Kids change everything, and they have settled Angelina down in a good way. I am quite sure if Angelina was lesbian, she would leave Brad, and be with a woman. Everyone knows, Angelina does exactly what she wants.

blabs

75. It makes absolutely no sense to me.... if you are going to be a lesbian; why choose a woman who looks JUST like a man? What is the friggin point..,.

Posted at 2:03PM on Aug 12th 2007 by LA

You're kidding, right? I think she probably looks very little like a man where it counts.

My question is why would Angelina even make that statement at all about "her" bisexuality when she has kids? You know, your kids don't need to know about what you did sexually in your life or any other unflattering thing about your life. They don't need to know all the sordid details of your PAST. What parent talks about their sex lives so their kids can hear about it or read about it? Her kids will just lose respect for her when they're old enough to understand. Your kids don't have to know about all the dirty laundry in your life. It will just be a green light for them to go do whatever you did and throw it in your face all the time when they're teenagers, and they WILL. If you think for a second they won't, you're living in a dream world. Then their teenage mouth will turn right around and tell you, Well you did it. But the answer is, yeah, when I was young and stupid and didn't know any better and I don't you making the same mistake. But they don't care about that part. They only care that YOU DID IT so don't talk to them about it.

It's never appropriate to be sexual in front of your kids including with your husband, boyfriend, girlfriend, whoever. It's just not.

Like I've said before, you can dress it up, shave it, slap makeup, cologne or perfume on it, but it is what it is. I

t's not "politically correct:" to say it, but they're living immoral lives, even though they take very good care of their kids from what I can see. They say that they're a family, so get freaking married already. Sign a pre-nup, but get married.

sam

She was answering a question not making a statement...geeze

I love Angeline. Only jealous people dislike her. And don't start with the "why would I be jealous" crap. Just go back and read your own posts. You'll see what I'm talking about.

This angry lesbian just wants to get back in the news. She’s pissed cuz Angie don’t luv her no more…boo hoo!

nords

I believe that finally someone is actually telling the truth about Angie. Its now only a matter of time for the rest to fall in place. Angie is not a honest person and i am glad to see someone's telling the truth where she's [Angie] concern, even if i have never heard of her.

babyluvindyke

it's a lesbian thingy, baby and angie definitely's aware of that..*wink

INDIO

I CANT STAND THOSE LESBIAN BUTCH GIRLS...... ALL THEY WANT TO DO IS TURN OUT GOOD PEOPLE, JUST TO CAUSE PROBLEMS...... STICK TO YOUR OWN KIND BUTCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeanette

How embarrassing for both parties!

miranda

why don't you shut up #42!! you have no idea what the hell you are talking about..Angela Joie has done nothing wrong. If she does S&M or has been with a woman it is none of anyones business. So if you don't have anything nice do say don't say anything!!

ER

I knew Angie was a weirdo and that why she is not allowed to adopt in the states. Now that she has nuetered Brad I wonder if she will go back to her brother? Hopefully Jenn will adopt her kids.

whateversoithurts

This person is only making a comment which is true and even Brad knows it so get over it, bringing all this children into the house is NOT GOING TO MAKE HER STRAIGHT!!! Maybe he knows that already and accepts that so let it go, look what she did to Jenn, Karma, what goes around comes around beware Angie!!!!

xx

Well, This article further furthers the argument *against* recognizing gay marriage and partner benefits. It is clear to me that people can be bi-sexual, then revert, therefore this gay marriage - equal rights argument is really just a bunch of BS.

Laura

Would the lesbian get over herself already!!!!!!!! Accept that people can change and grow, although Jenny clearly isn't ever moving on. A man can do what a woman does he has a tongue...OH YEAH and the equipment Jenny is lacking to make Angie happy...Brad Pitts penus!!!! Get over yourself she isn't coming back yo you!!!!EVER

yr not kiddin anyone

What an ugly thing 'it' is. You look like 'Sulu' on a bad day. Can you say 'delusional'?

Just me, Erica

It's very possible that she thinks she knows Angelina as they shared a very intimate time together, but people change. That is what life is all about. Angelina is growing and changing and is a mom now. Motherhood, for the majority, causes major changes in a womens life and usually for the better.
I say...step off Jenny, before you put your foot in your mouth and piss Angie off.