And Introducing ...

Shiloh Jolie-Pitt

8/14/2007 11:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Trolling through the IMDB page for the new Brad Pitt movie "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button," one cast member pops out from the rest -- Brad's daughter!

Shiloh Jolie-Pitt
The Spawn of Brangelina is listed among the credits, below the likes of Cate Blanchett, Tilda Swinton and Elle Fanning. Shiloh is credited below Dakota's little sis? Somebody call her agent!

The movie, based on a 1922 short story by F. Scott Fitzgerald, is about a 50-year-old man who begins aging backwards -- perhaps Shiloh plays the role of Brad as an infant? We can see the resemblance.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Brenda

I AGREE WITH # 14 JOLIE IS A HASS BEEN! NO ONE WANTS TO SEE HER BOMB MOVIES. STOP FORCING THAT ANTI-AMERICAN WITCH ON US. WE HATE HER AND HER UGLY ASS RUG RAT!

Get a life!!!!!!!

Some people here really need to get a life. Hating on an innocent baby, that's really low. Hating on Brad and Angelina because you THINK they had affair is pathetic. If you don't like them, then stop reading about them and stop posting nasty comments about them. GET A LIFE!!!!!

KAT

EVERY TIME I SEE A PHOTO OF SHILOH, HER MOUTH IS OPEN. AND, NO, SHE IS NOT ALL THAT CUTE!!!!!

rebel

when you people go off on someone can you pls. tape in the correct NUMBER.
99.9 per cent off the time the numbers are wrong.
I just would like to know who you are really going off on, that's all..!!!!!!!!

One last thing, you people take this crap to personal..

WHY..??????????

Shiloh puts the U in the UGLY...

Brandy

The Baby is cute - looks just like Bill Clinton with her mouth ALWAYS open.

Ida

I am sorry but I don't think that Posh woman is attractive at all. She's definitely not in Angelina's league, but now her husband is a hunk of burning love. He is definitely in Brad Pitt's league--both are sexy babies.

camp

man, how could anybody say a child, any child is ugly?

I could never say that even to children whose parents I totally despised. Any child deserve to be loved, to be cherished.

I feel sorry for 'Just me' , I mean what kind of parents does he/she has to raise a child like 'Just me' such a mean-spirited person?

That's just down-righted low, cruel and heartless

Huh?

If it's true AJ is saving the elephants, I just did a TOTAL FLIP FLOP, from hater to lover.

Barbedahl

Shiloh is very cute... what a waste that Angelina is too freaky to have a normal family... they could have a bunch of little Shiloh's all related and cute... Notice that Zahara the fly girl doesn't have a part in a movie... I doubt she ever will.... Oh wait I am wrong... she is the little girl in the Feed The Children commerical... the one with the flies..... I knew that I had seen her somewhere before!! My bad!!

L

I think she is beautiful, but I do think Suri is cuter and I am no fan of Tom and Katie's. People who say she is not cute are haters.

CAMERA NEWS

WHO IS SCRATCHING THIS BABY'S FACE???????? LITTLE JEALOUS...BROTHERS AND SISTERS???????

Nine

Am I the only one who notices this little girl ALWAYS has a blank stare??? In all the photos of her, she has never smiled once-- no an expression at all. Compare her to Suri, Violet, Kingston and the rest. They all appear playful. Yet, Shiloh always seems to be in her own little world..

gran

how do some people sleep saying mean things about kids??? she is a pretty baby

me

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW CAN U PEOPLE BE HATIN ON A BABY!!!!!!!!!!

SHES A FREAKIN ADORABLE BABY, NO MATTER WHO HER PARENTS ARE!!

AND THE ONE WHO CALLED SHILO UGLY.... UR CHILDREN WILL POP OUT LOOKING LIKE MUTTS!!!! WITH 2 HEADS AND 4 ARMS...... AND ANOTHER HEAD GROWING OUT OF THE ASS!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS A FREAKIN BABY